Should it be this way?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
So there is this new feature in EggWars that lets you buy the entire armour set instead of just one piece at once. I like this feature but I have noticed that if I'm already wearing something, it will not only buy the missing pieces but also the rest of the set giving me 2 of the same armour piece.
I think it would be nice if it only bought the missing pieces - just a random small addition that I think would improve the game a bit, what do you think?

Reactions: Jiivan and Rawrbin

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
In my opinion, this could be a nice idea but you can also buy the missing pieces apart.
Thank you for sharing this with the community!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with Zeobitz_. If you want to buy a full extra set of iron armour and you click the button, you will only receive a helmet, because you’re already wearing armour. I also don’t think it’s necessary, since you can easy click on 2 types of armour to buy them.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hi! I agree with Zeobitz_. If you want to buy a full extra set of iron armour and you click the button, you will only receive a helmet, because you’re already wearing armour. I also don’t think it’s necessary, since you can easy click on 2 types of armour to buy them.
Hey!
In my opinion, this could be a nice idea but you can also buy the missing pieces apart.
Thank you for sharing this with the community!
No as for example, a full set of iron armour is 20 diamonds. You have a chestplate and you want to buy a full set for your teammate. You click the 20 diamonds and instead, you get leggings, boots, and a helmet. You see what Im trying to say?
Yeah you're right... After reading your arguments I agree it's not a good idea xd.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom