Should it be this way?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
So there is this new feature in EggWars that lets you buy the entire armour set instead of just one piece at once. I like this feature but I have noticed that if I'm already wearing something, it will not only buy the missing pieces but also the rest of the set giving me 2 of the same armour piece.
I think it would be nice if it only bought the missing pieces - just a random small addition that I think would improve the game a bit, what do you think?

Reactions: Jiivan and Rawrbin

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
In my opinion, this could be a nice idea but you can also buy the missing pieces apart.
Thank you for sharing this with the community!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with Zeobitz_. If you want to buy a full extra set of iron armour and you click the button, you will only receive a helmet, because you’re already wearing armour. I also don’t think it’s necessary, since you can easy click on 2 types of armour to buy them.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hi! I agree with Zeobitz_. If you want to buy a full extra set of iron armour and you click the button, you will only receive a helmet, because you’re already wearing armour. I also don’t think it’s necessary, since you can easy click on 2 types of armour to buy them.
Hey!
In my opinion, this could be a nice idea but you can also buy the missing pieces apart.
Thank you for sharing this with the community!
No as for example, a full set of iron armour is 20 diamonds. You have a chestplate and you want to buy a full set for your teammate. You click the 20 diamonds and instead, you get leggings, boots, and a helmet. You see what Im trying to say?
Yeah you're right... After reading your arguments I agree it's not a good idea xd.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom