Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
Hey!

I have a suggestion for the cubecraft server.
My idea was:

/activity or /onlinetime

This is for anyone who wants to grind and see their online time.
Every night at 00:00 the timer is reset and starts again.

And you can see your online time of the entire week with a command. Maybe /WeekTime
Its nice to know how long you played on cubecraft every day / week.

Let know what you think!

-Ijsbeerr | Mathias

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Java Edition: Ijsbeerr

Last edited:

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think as a curiosity, it's fine but there are more things to improve than that. It is original but I don't think it is essential. Apart from that you can see the time played to all modalities.

Greetings!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don’t think that this is a necessary feature, but I think that it’s great for people who want to see their playtime. This is just a good thing for people who are curious. I actually don’t myself using this command.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I dont think that we really need that. I think that they need to focus on other things (like skyblock buggs etc)

D

Deleted member 481668

I agree with your idea, it would be really nice if you can see your playtime. Because I am always curious how many hours I have made on a day! But one thing what people will do to get much playtime, they will be afk to grind much time on a day! :p

+1
realy interesting information
Are you joking or? I feel sarcasm here.. Haha! <3

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I agree with your idea, it would be really nice if you can see your playtime. Because I am always curious how many hours I have made on a day! But one thing what people will do to get much playtime, they will be afk to grind much time on a day! :p

no.
i like the idea

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'd actually rather not know how much time I waste lol. Although I guess some people do, and the feature shouldn't be too hard to implement, so +1.

Until then, if you really wanna know, you can install your video cards' software/drivers. idk about all brands but I know AMD and NVIDEA both have a feature that times your minutes spent in one game or opened programm. Considering that most people use video cards branded by one of the 2, and most other video card brands probably have similar software anyways, you're probably set.

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016

You can also make it so that if you stand afk for 10 minutes, you get afk time. And you can also get play time while playing

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I personally don’t see the utility of this. “Oh I have played 30 hours this week, uhm.. great?” However, if many people like this, then sure, the developers could add it. But I prefer that they spend their time on updating games such as Skyblock : )

D

Deleted member 511644

+1
I like the but why just daily/weekly, all time van also be Nice to check out, same thing for the first you joined the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Top Bottom