Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
OMEGA

Hey guys, so not many of u know us but we are Omega a multi server clan. We have decided to move to Cubecraft because of its great games along with the amazing community it has. We strive to be a friendly community, helping each other out and making great friends in amongst the Clan. If you'd like to join, please message me with the following info:

IGN:

Timezone:

IG rank:

What can you bring to the team?:

Why do you want to join?:

Tell us a bit about yourself (hobbies, etc.):

Extra information (optional):

Days available to play:

Once you have received confirmation that your application has been accepted, you will please put Omega and your Clan rank somewhere in your forum signature so we can represent!

You will also receive a link to our Discord, where you can read up on the Clan rules, members, and general information about promotions and squads!

We will replay to you within a few days.

Good luck everyone, and we hope you consider joining! #Omega

Please Reply to this thread your applications
ReZ_sYR_aNtrOJP33Ug_SFVkPtaKc6wEuqwu3H4d1gCic47jol61K7mY6qxCjQ6l0K-Xt2skAai8qZt1Dw36U9dkQvAzMkb_fQgG0cv3-emXOhsyfRb6XS_2uNoB4InT7OPmOd6x

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hi....
No thanks! I hope I can defeat a whole clan all by myself xD
Well welcome.....
Never heard of you....
Search's google....
Nope nothing.....

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
not specified to win more towards making friends and developing servers moreso. But winning is always fun :)

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
if you have any more questions I'm always here along with some of our other heads of the clan

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
if anyone would like a link to our discord just ask for it and you can see what we are all about :)

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
The clan does have no nationality anyone is welcome. Sorry if I have not answered sooner but my wifi has not been stable.

Captain_slime

Jun 4, 2016
The clan does have no nationality anyone is welcome. Sorry if i have not answered sooner why wifi is currently unstable if anyone has any more questions I'm always here

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom