Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this to be the new main lobby?


  • Total voters
    3
Mar 20, 2017
3
2
9
Yesterday I was looking at some screenshots I took ages ago, and found these images:
2018-05-26_19.48.14.png 2018-05-26_19.48.25.png 2018-05-26_19.48.26.png
This was the original parkour lobby, and when I first saw it I fell in love with it. I've always thought this was the greatest lobby on Cube, but now it's gone..
I know it was hard and also expensive to keep every single lobby, and I understand why there's only one main lobby. But when I saw this I thought it'd be a great idea to use this lobby again, as a main lobby or something. Apart form being more beautiful it's bigger and more fun to explore.
I really hope you consider this suggestion... I'd really love to see this lobby once again. Thanks :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom