Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext394676595898029.png
Hey!
I would like to propose this suggestion for the server.

As you all know cubecraft has been open for a long time, and during that time many maps have been created and eliminated in turn.
In 2019 there was a
nostalgic event in which you could play those maps for a limited time but it has been 2 years since.

People who have been playing the server for a long time probably remember those maps and how nostalgic it was to play them.

The intention of this suggestion is that those maps that we liked so much and reminded us of good times will be able to play again.
I guess for people who have been playing cubecraft for 1-2 years it is irrelevant, but for the rest of the people no.

It would be great if some of them could be implemented again, but not as a temporary event that you can only play for x days.

The old maps did not have the same dynamism as the current ones. Thats why they could be modified in such a way that it adapts to a current map.

How could these maps be adapted to the present❓

Many changes could be made, such as these:

• Change the distance of the islands to the middle.
  • Bring the islands closer to each other.
  • Expanding the terrain of the island to make it more comfortable to fight
  • Modify the terrain blocks by changing them for other current ones
Obviously all these changes will have to be based on the essence of the map.

cooltext394676577478490.png

Obviously I know that modifying the maps to change them to a more current environment requires a lot of time therefore, I propose these maps.

📌 DNA - Team Skywars (Team of 2 - 24 players)

SkyWars - DNA (1).jpg

(will require little adaptive changes)

📌 Tetris - Team Skywars (Team of 3 - 36 players)

SkyWars - Tetris (1).jpg

(will require large adaptive changes)

📌 Modern - Team Skywars (Team of 5 - 40 players)

SkyWars - Modern.jpg

📌 Mystic - Solo Skywars

SkyWars - Mystic.jpg

📌 Swords - Solo Skywars

SkyWars - Swords.jpg

📌 Vegetables - Team Eggwars (Team of 2 - 16 players)

EggWars - Vegetables.jpg

As you can see, there are maps that require larger changes than others.

It would also be great to change the waiting lobby of teamskywars. Although this suggestion has already been proposed, It is forwarded from a long time ago but no one from the staff has answered yet.

cooltext394676522013153.png

🙏 Thanks for bothering to read my suggestion.

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you argue why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you argue why)

The letters that I have used in this post I have done with this free website.

Last edited:

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Honestly those maps are very historical and I have great memories with them but I won't like to see them back. The islands are all very tiny so pvp is a huge pain. Most of these maps need big changes which are not worth putting the effort in. It's more time efficient to make new maps and to keep the old ones for cubes history.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Honestly those maps are very historical and I have great memories with them but I won't like to see them back. The islands are all very tiny so pvp is a huge pain. Most of these maps need big changes which are not worth putting the effort in. It's more time efficient to make new maps and to keep the old ones for cubes history.
Each person has different tastes, but I honestly think that adding new maps encourages you the first few days to play it, once you have already played them, it does not matter to you to play them again or to enter maps that already exist, with these old maps that is not It would happen, at least if you have played at the time and have very good memories.

Reactions: iTBD

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Each person has different tastes, but I honestly think that adding new maps encourages you the first few days to play it, once you have already played them, it does not matter to you to play them again or to enter maps that already exist, with these old maps that is not It would happen, at least if you have played at the time and have very good memories.
I would prefer to play on a new map which has actually some space to pvp on. Instead of an old map which has some good memories for sure but without any space to pvp on. It will he fun for a few games and after that I would avoid the map.
I'm afraid these maps need so much change they won't be anywhere close as what they used to be. It would basically be a new map with the old name. Or maps like Modern are way to simple compare to what the builders could make these days.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I'd love to see your suggestion implemented! Many new players would get to (kind of) see what Cubecraft looked like a few years ago (including me xD)
It was the best time of cubecraft by far, although their maps were simple, they transmitted to you what they do not transmit to you the current ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 511644

Good idea hermano de la metal·lurgia, but you could also have suggested 1.7 for cube :]
I don't agree on 1.7 support on CubeCraft, the 1.8 Network closed a few months ago because the player count just wasn't big enough. I don't think 1.7 will chance anything in that.

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I don't agree on 1.7 support on CubeCraft, the 1.8 Network closed a few months ago because the player count just wasn't big enough. I don't think 1.7 will chance anything in that.
There is a very large community of 1.7 players but they always stay on pvp servers unrelated to cubecraft, so nothing would change, for me it is the best version of all minecraft in terms of pvp by far.

D

Deleted member 511644

There is a very large community of 1.7 players but they always stay on pvp servers unrelated to cubecraft, so nothing would change, for me it is the best version of all minecraft in terms of pvp by far.
I agree on you that 1.7 pvp is really good, but I personally don't think it is a good thing to add 1.7-1.8 support to cubecraft.

• Agree

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I would like to propose this suggestion for the server.

As you all know cubecraft has been open for a long time, and during that time many maps have been created and eliminated in turn.
In 2019 there was a
nostalgic event in which you could play those maps for a limited time but it has been 2 years since.

People who have been playing the server for a long time probably remember those maps and how nostalgic it was to play them.

The intention of this suggestion is that those maps that we liked so much and reminded us of good times will be able to play again.
I guess for people who have been playing cubecraft for 1-2 years it is irrelevant, but for the rest of the people no.

It would be great if some of them could be implemented again, but not as a temporary event that you can only play for x days.

The old maps did not have the same dynamism as the current ones. Thats why they could be modified in such a way that it adapts to a current map.

How could these maps be adapted to the present❓

Many changes could be made, such as these:

• Change the distance of the islands to the middle.
  • Bring the islands closer to each other.
  • Expanding the terrain of the island to make it more comfortable to fight
  • Modify the terrain blocks by changing them for other current ones
Obviously all these changes will have to be based on the essence of the map.

Obviously I know that modifying the maps to change them to a more current environment requires a lot of time therefore, I propose these maps.

📌 DNA - Team Skywars (Team of 2 - 24 players)

View attachment 200029

📌 Tetris - Team Skywars (Team of 3 - 36 players)

View attachment 200031

📌 Modern - Team Skywars (Team of 5 - 40 players)

View attachment 200032

📌 Mystic - Solo Skywars

View attachment 200033

📌 Swords - Solo Skywars

View attachment 200034

📌 Vegetables - Team Eggwars (Team of 2 - 16 players)

View attachment 200036

As you can see, there are maps that require larger changes than others.

It would also be great to change the waiting lobby of teamskywars. Although this suggestion has already been proposed, It is forwarded from a long time ago but no one from the staff has answered yet.

🙏 Thanks for bothering to read my suggestion.

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you argue why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you argue why)

The letters that I have used in this post I have done with this free website.

I prefeer to bring back Nostalgia week, it was so nice :D

• Agree

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I prefeer to bring back Nostalgia week, it was so nice :D
I would like more if it wasn't a temporary event since putting the map for 10 days would be practically not playing it. Most of the people are starting classes again, and I guess that many of them can only play on weekends.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like more if it wasn't a temporary event since putting the map for 10 days would be practically not playing it. Most of the people are starting classes again, and I guess that many of them can only play on weekends.
What about Nostalia month?
Honestly adding them permanently I don't think it's a good idea so... 1 month would be a good option

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
What about Nostalia month?
Honestly adding them permanently I don't think it's a good idea so... 1 month would be a good option
I honestly think that it is better to bring them in a revamped way and leave them, not temporarily but if it is what cube wants, it is better than nothing.

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I'm new to CubeCraft so I haven't played on those maps before.
But from my previous experiences on RTS games, I believe that every map is a little bit different from each other. You need different strategies on different maps. Well, at one time, the community will agree on a „standard” map with a „standard” gameplay. That shall happen. But it is still fun to play on other maps sometimes, not only for nostalgia, but just for the fact that those maps are a little bit different.

I support the idea of reintroducing these maps back to the game, either in a permanent update, or in a temporary event. Certain modification should be performed to make it a little bit more confortable for the current playerbase, but different maps, different gameplay, that's the thing I want to see if these maps are going to be reintroduced.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I'm new to CubeCraft so I haven't played on those maps before.
But from my previous experiences on RTS games, I believe that every map is a little bit different from each other. You need different strategies on different maps. Well, at one time, the community will agree on a „standard” map with a „standard” gameplay. That shall happen. But it is still fun to play on other maps sometimes, not only for nostalgia, but just for the fact that those maps are a little bit different.

I support the idea of reintroducing these maps back to the game, either in a permanent update, or in a temporary event. Certain modification should be performed to make it a little bit more confortable for the current playerbase, but different maps, different gameplay, that's the thing I want to see if these maps are going to be reintroduced.
Exactly, I agree with you.
The DNA map for example, has a completely different dynamic than "whales" for example, it reminds me of very good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom