Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with you OS001, I hoped for something else, hope they change back again, because when people log in / out, it was kind of a bit special with cubecraft, hope they will be back soon!
It kinda look the same when a friend log in/out as when someone join/leave a game if you just look quick.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Sooo, hello people!
Like the title say, I want the old chat back because I really dislike the update.

Why do you dislike the update?
*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
*Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
*Tab is weird...

So I just want it to be as simple as before because everything confuse me now and I dont think that the chat look good now, maybe people don't agree with me but this is what I think.
I want the level part removed I don't like people checking my poor stats

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I suggest Cubecraft adds a feature to toggle the stat view via chat.
The logging in and out message isn't a thing that bothers me and I also don't think it extremely bothers you.
I, honestly do not see a lot of links in the server. When you join another lobby, you will just get a few keywords and when you hover over it, you will get a link. The tab is looks better in my opinion. The space below the names on tab is way too big, though.
About the characters, yes, I completely agree with it. I think players must be able to speak their native language.

G

Gamerfull

I agree with this, I prefer that you return the old chat and the old Tab, since at the time of writing in Spanish without the letter ñ or others, it does not make sense.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Livvv

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
Sooo, hello people!
Like the title say, I want the old chat back because I really dislike the update.

*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
*Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
*Tab is weird...

So I just want it to be as simple as before because everything confuse me now and I dont think that the chat look good now, maybe people don't agree with me but this is what I think.
I agree for remove the look of the friends and games.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Sooo, hello people!

*Tab is weird...

Tbh as much as I agree, they won't imagine all the hard work they did to make this, and then just remove it?

Reactions: Dutudy

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Sooo, hello people!

*Tab is weird...

Xd, i am banned 1 week ago, tomorrow i see the news, but i f chat change, i think it gonna sucks, maybe, because i like very much the old chat

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I usually don't join about judging new things on cubecraft and saying if something is bad, if I do judge it then it's something like how I like the update or etc. I'm sure they put a lot of effort in this new update and I can live with everything, I do have preferences like that the old party chat was better to me, I'm able to live with it! I like everything on it except the party chat and when people have joined a team that the name colour is dependent on their rank, but I like the update a lot

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Tbh as much as I agree, they won't imagine all the hard work they did to make this, and then just remove it?
I usually don't join about judging new things on cubecraft and saying if something is bad, if I do judge it then it's something like how I like the update or etc. I'm sure they put a lot of effort in this new update and I can live with everything, I do have preferences like that the old party chat was better to me, I'm able to live with it! I like everything on it except the party chat and when people have joined a team that the name colour is dependent on their rank, but I like the update a lot
I understand that they really work hard with this and try to make it better but i prefer the old chat and that I at least want an option to go back to it.

Reactions: Dutudy and DaHammy

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I understand that they really work hard with this and try to make it better but i prefer the old chat and that I at least want an option to go back to it.
I prefer the old chat over the new chat too! Maybe an option in the chest that you like can toggle between "Fancy Cubecraft" and "Simple Cubecraft" which would be the old chat and old system and etc. but I mostly like the new update, except the chat and people's name in the team menu

Reactions: Dutudy and Lilleh__

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I prefer the old chat over the new chat too! Maybe an option in the chest that you like can toggle between "Fancy Cubecraft" and "Simple Cubecraft" which would be the old chat and old system and etc. but I mostly like the new update, except the chat and people's name in the team menu
Yea but I want everything to just go back to the "normal" Cubecraft chat and I really want them to remove the level thing. ;-;

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Like I said as much as I want it, they wont do it. I assure you. Cubecraft has never launched an update and then remove it.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Like I said as much as I want it, they wont do it. I assure you. Cubecraft has never launched an update and then remove it.
That's kinda bad tbh, I could for real quit if they don't give an option to the chat. And sure, 1 person quit, doesn't matter but if more people think like that.

Reactions: Dutudy and Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷