Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InformalChimp

Jun 9, 2020
Here is a suggestion for pvp make it so your cross hair needs to be looking at the player you’re attacking and make sure they’re within three blocks reach.

InformalChimp

Jun 9, 2020
Suggestion for sky wars and sg add perks for say like full health after every kill you get so once you kill someone you don’t get immediately owned by the guy who watched the fight and then comes in for the clean, strength so if you’re good at pvp and someone is richer than you boom strength and last one speed or jump boost (all perks level two effects)

Janudam

Jul 6, 2020
I have an idea for CubeCraft Bedrock's PvP

There is a game called Skyblockle and its basically original sky block but it has a mix of sky wars in it. What you do in Skyblockle is you get resources like cobblestone to bridge across but the way to get the cobblestone is to make a generator and even though it sounds slow, some smart players could have the tactic to make slabs to reduce time and at the same time rush players, but here is where the sky wars part comes in. You could add chests full of loot in separate islands and add chests in an island at the middle. So you use the generators to build across but use the chests to gain loot like armour and weaponry

I hope this game gets added to Bedrock cause if so, i guarantee you that there will be more players on your server.
Thanks.
Janudam

P.S. I'm a huge fan and people think i hack just because i knock people into the void with my fists, tell them not to accuse me just for knocking a guy into the void with just fists.

Mqrre

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2020
Sweden
Nice to hear that you're going to update the pvp theme in CubeCraft! It would be nice if you could choose Duel maps, Or if you could add a ffa map with theme: Mushroom. Just an idea

NeverIsEnough

Apr 5, 2020
Hey all! We're looking for feedback on current PvP FFA maps and want to hear from you!

The feedback we are looking for:
  • Areas on maps that you feel are underutilised - what makes you avoid going to a certain area?
  • Areas on maps that make it hard to play - what parts make it harder for you to move around/fight?
  • General aesthetic - is there any part of the map you think doesn't look nice compared to the rest of it?
Add a reply to this thread with the map name(s) along with your suggestions. Screenshots and coordinates of the locations you are giving feedback on are also a massive bonus!

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from the community. :)
Maybe you could add a play again button in duels, after losing or winning. Because if the other doesnt want a rematch we"l have to go back to the lobby

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
The maps are good in my opinion, But maybe a idea: If u kill someone is your HP low after the fight i guess we need to get full hp after the 1v1's.

D

Deleted member 486292

Im very late to the party on this thread but id like to see a couple things on the bedrock network:

Functional hotbars. Hotkeying and inventory management is completely broken, and any good pvper knows thatgood hotkeying is essential to being better at pvp.

Knockback is really bad on the network. Sometimes players take literally 0 knockback, its a mess. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/modify-player-knockback-to-be-nonrandomized.229961/

Eggs and snowballs throw too slow. 1.16 changed this for whatever reason so using it to combo other players isnt even possible anymore.

Here is 1.16: notice the velocity of the projectiles is much slower.

Here is 1.14: notice the opposite.

Also, it would be nice to remove the snowball and egg cooldown in bedrock and make them throw like java does. You can throw snowballs much more quickly in that version.

Fishing rods would be cool, but this would only be good if hotkeying was actually functional on the network. Same with knockback, any java pvper would tell you that cubecraft knockback is laughable. I speak from second-hand experience.

D

Deleted member 332565

Allow more places to be accessed; remove all those unnecessary Barrier Blocks. Specifically "Mirage".

I did just that to satisfy myself and see what it was like. Now if we could actually get this change on the actual server...

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Personally, I don't like maps where you can use an elytra. Mainly because it is harder to actually do proper PVP. However, that is only 2 maps out of all the FFA maps, so I can easily choose another if I wish to play FFA.

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
The map Flowers has a few issues i think need addressing:
  • The terrain is terrible for PvP
    The terrain in this map is very curvy, a lot more than any other FFA map, and even though that makes it look good, it's terrible for PvP, especially with elytras where you can "elytra run" but the terrain makes it so you can't really do that because you bump into blocks all the time. I don't think it should be 100% flat, but making it somewhat flatter would help a lot.
    cQtBOB2.jpg

• The map's design makes it so that 90% of it isn't used regularly
    The way the map is made makes it so people concentrate mostly in two places: the top, where people leave the portal, and ground, where people enter the portal. This makes it so the map seems waay too crowded even with only 20 people online, since they are all the same place. I think that to remedy this they should remove the top spawn point and maybe add some on other parts of the map. (don't have prints for this)

• The cobwebs are super annoying
    Even though they look cool, the cobwebs are way too big, so people get stuck on them a lot of the time, and some don't know about the /kill command, and even if they do, people may snipe them before they can use it. I don't think they should be completely removed, but should be smaller
    4B1gGYF.jpg
amen

Krazygamer808

Nov 16, 2020
Hey all! We're looking for feedback on current PvP FFA maps and want to hear from you!

• Areas on maps that you feel are underutilised - what makes you avoid going to a certain area?
  • Areas on maps that make it hard to play - what parts make it harder for you to move around/fight?
  • General aesthetic - is there any part of the map you think doesn't look nice compared to the rest of it?
Add a reply to this thread with the map name(s) along with your suggestions. Screenshots and coordinates of the locations you are giving feedback on are also a massive bonus!

lyxinairyt

Dec 16, 2020

I think that you should finally add netherite into some pvp like egg wars for 120 diamonds for a sword or something. Sorry if you don't see this but I just think that because everyone has the update it would be time for this!!! (BTW I mean a new map with all of this stuff sorry!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom