💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all! We're looking for feedback on current PvP FFA maps and want to hear from you!

The feedback we are looking for:
  • Areas on maps that you feel are underutilised - what makes you avoid going to a certain area?
  • Areas on maps that make it hard to play - what parts make it harder for you to move around/fight?
  • General aesthetic - is there any part of the map you think doesn't look nice compared to the rest of it?
Add a reply to this thread with the map name(s) along with your suggestions. Screenshots and coordinates of the locations you are giving feedback on are also a massive bonus!

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from the community. :)

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
The map Flowers has a few issues i think need addressing:
  • The terrain is terrible for PvP
    The terrain in this map is very curvy, a lot more than any other FFA map, and even though that makes it look good, it's terrible for PvP, especially with elytras where you can "elytra run" but the terrain makes it so you can't really do that because you bump into blocks all the time. I don't think it should be 100% flat, but making it somewhat flatter would help a lot.
    cQtBOB2.jpg

• The map's design makes it so that 90% of it isn't used regularly
    The way the map is made makes it so people concentrate mostly in two places: the top, where people leave the portal, and ground, where people enter the portal. This makes it so the map seems waay too crowded even with only 20 people online, since they are all the same place. I think that to remedy this they should remove the top spawn point and maybe add some on other parts of the map. (don't have prints for this)

• The cobwebs are super annoying
    Even though they look cool, the cobwebs are way too big, so people get stuck on them a lot of the time, and some don't know about the /kill command, and even if they do, people may snipe them before they can use it. I don't think they should be completely removed, but should be smaller
    4B1gGYF.jpg

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I want a card with which I kill a person. That I get 10 Hp From that person I killed. Card = Map
Hi, this thread is for FFA map suggestions, not overall FFA suggestions. That idea can go into the suggestions subforum. Thank you :)

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
The map tropical just had an update but there is one place that still isnt a good place to fight or be accessed: just behind the vulcano. It is a a tad bit difficult to come there, let alone fight there. The problem I'm having is the lava. It is annoying when someone runs behind the vulcano and when you are chasing you get knocked into the lava and you die because of it. So I avoid that place because its so easy to die there, and that is an shame because it is a great openish place and somewhat protected. So fighting can be great there if there was no lava.

A way to solve it is by adding stained glass just like what happend on the map kingdom.
But also a way to get there more easily help it to be more attractive to come there and fight there.

Attachments

• 2020-06-15_10.00.52.png
    2020-06-15_10.00.52.png
    745.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 2020-06-15_10.00.58.png
    2020-06-15_10.00.58.png
    462.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 2020-06-15_10.01.14.png
    2020-06-15_10.01.14.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
  • 2020-06-15_10.01.25.png
    2020-06-15_10.01.25.png
    533.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 2020-06-15_10.01.31.png
    2020-06-15_10.01.31.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 2020-06-15_10.01.38.png
    2020-06-15_10.01.38.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 2020-06-15_10.24.44.png
    2020-06-15_10.24.44.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 249
Reactions: ImLuctor

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
The map tropical just had an update but there is one place that still isnt a good place to fight or be accessed: just behind the vulcano. It is a a tad bit difficult to come there, let alone fight there. The problem I'm having is the lava. It is annoying when someone runs behind the vulcano and when you are chasing you get knocked into the lava and you die because of it. So I avoid that place because its so easy to die there, and that is an shame because it is a great openish place and somewhat protected. So fighting can be great there if there was no lava.

A way to solve it is by adding stained glass just like what happend on the map kingdom.
But also a way to get there more easily help it to be more attractive to come there and fight there.
Yea I also always see people abusing that place, maybe adding some orange glass like at the Vulcans above

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
PvP suggestion

Weekly Assination Resets, Its always hackers Bfarmers, and everything like that, a week is enough for people to get diamond armour. Its always some people with diamond armour that teams and make it extremly unfair for all players that died or just started, with weekly assination resets everyone have a fair chance to get diamond armor again. I think it would be better with weekly resets on that.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
PvP suggestion

Weekly Assination Resets, Its always hackers Bfarmers, and everything like that, a week is enough for people to get diamond armour. Its always some people with diamond armour that teams and make it extremly unfair for all players that died or just started, with weekly assination resets everyone have a fair chance to get diamond armor again. I think it would be better with weekly resets on that.

This is already a thing. Every Sunday assignation get a reset.

_Sludder_

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2018
I would like to have a kit with a trident and another kit with a crossbow. Sadly, that's not possible because the server is 1.9. :(

Edit: wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom