Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OwenDawg

Jun 19, 2021
I have a chicken farm using ocelots to kill the chickens that suddenly stopped working. I’ve been using it for about 3-4 days without fail. Nothing is wrong with them spawning they just won’t kill the chickens anymore. I have went to the skyblock hub, cubecraft hub, left and rejoined, restarted my minecraft, and restarted my ps5. Is there anyway to fix this ? Picture provided below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 271

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Killing the current ocelots and replacing the spawner. The new ocelots will start fighting again.

Famek

Jun 20, 2021
Poland
Do the chickens from these two rooms flow to one hole where are ocelots? Sometimes ocelot make focus on other chicken, which is behind the wall and ocelot waiting for meeting with him. So he don't kill other chickens, which are closer.

Apr 3, 2021
Do the chickens from these two rooms flow to one hole where are ocelots? Sometimes ocelot make focus on other chicken, which is behind the wall and ocelot waiting for meeting with him. So he don't kill other chickens, which are closer.
I have seen that happen with mine before it's worth checking out

OwenDawg

Jun 19, 2021
My egg farm is right next to this farm, this is most likely the issue. Since it works fine after restarting for a few minutes but breaks after the chickens in my egg farm spawn in.

Since i only need the eggs for the cuckoo ranger quest i’ll just destory it after, or move it to a better location. The chicken farm not working isn’t a big problem since my main source of coins is from my melon farm.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom