Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JMPlaysGames

Aug 16, 2016
I have a suggestion, my suggestion is that Obsidian Ranks should be able to create their own private server like Minplex. Legend ranks on Mineplex are able to create their own server why cubecraft doesn't. They should add this feature.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I have a suggestion, my suggestion is that Obsidian Ranks should be able to create their own private server like Minplex. Legend ranks on Mineplex are able to create their own server why cubecraft doesn't. They should add this feature.
Coukd you go more in depth please?

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Interesting idea, but what would you be able to do one these servers?
I think @xx_360noscope101 suggested this ;) I'll give the link if I can find :P but I'll add my part, you can make any game as many players as you like, in eggwars and sky wars, you can make team maps solo and play with as many people as you want :P so Forest has 6 teams, they could possibly be 5v5v5v5v5 if you want :P add more on this if you want :D

Reactions: Thaus

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
On mineplex this is availible to even non donators, or at least the last time i was on there it was, however i like this idea, it also goes hand in hand with the party system ( Note: when that arrives there should be a party chat to) this would allow people to choose a map to play and stay on that map for however long they want, itll also go well with some that host tournaments as they can keep everyone together, this would also make the rank stand out ive heard many complaints that obsidian and emerald are to similar +1

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
On mineplex this is availible to even non donators, or at least the last time i was on there it was, however i like this idea, it also goes hand in hand with the party system ( Note: when that arrives there should be a party chat to) this would allow people to choose a map to play and stay on that map for however long they want, itll also go well with some that host tournaments as they can keep everyone together, this would also make the rank stand out ive heard many complaints that obsidian and emerald are to similar +1
Regular players cannot create private servers, but they can join an existing one.

When another thing comes out, more complaints follow. There's going to be host abuse where the host can kick anyone as he pleases for no reason. Win a game or kill the host? You get banned from the server (make this an actual rule: ban ALL winners).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom