Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Most of you will probably be familiar with Sidemen and their Among Us series hence is why I made this suggestion. They get millions of views on each video which is crazy! Cubecraft used to have Among Slimes on the server a while ago so why not contact the Sidemen to record a video on cubecraft?

It would benefit the server because:
- Cubecraft would be introduced to a new audience and tons of creators who also participate in the videos.
- Partners are able to create Among Slimes private games.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This feels like the equivalent of hello neighbor begging matpat to make a YouTube theory video about them on twitter. Not only is it probably not going to be accepted, but it’s not very polite to go to a create and ask them to make content of your choice, they want to keep making content about whatever they are passionate about.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Most of you will probably be familiar with Sidemen and their Among Us series hence is why I made this suggestion. They get millions of views on each video which is crazy! Cubecraft used to have Among Slimes on the server a while ago so why not contact the Sidemen to record a video on cubecraft?

It would benefit the server because:
- Cubecraft would be introduced to a new audience and tons of creators who also participate in the videos.
- Partners are able to create Among Slimes private games.
I dont agree you in this
This feels like the equivalent of hello neighbor begging matpat to make a YouTube theory video about them on twitter. Not only is it probably not going to be accepted, but it’s not very polite to go to a create and ask them to make content of your choice, they want to keep making content about whatever they are passionate about.
But this is a point of view i can agree with it

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
It's very obvious that it wouldn't be for free, like i said they reach 5 million views +- on their among us videos so it'd logical if the server would pay them.

All of those new players have potential to be a new customer since ranks work different now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom