Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think? (don't forget to leave your idea's)

• Total voters

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Seeing lots of comments discussing this current topic makes me feel like we should maybe involve some admins to find some good additions to the Obsidian rank as it's currently overpriced.

Therefore I decided to escalate option 2 so everyone their voice will be heard once we discuss this important case!
Thank you so much! This has been a problem for a while. I'm glad you escalated this!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with extra friends slots and maybe loot for the people who find it fun to stay on lobbies- id hate to give people with ranks access to more multipliers bad idea ,pay to win clearly. so ig i agree with loot and access to more friend slots

edit: i kinda wish i stayed with emerald rank theres 0 difference between emerald and obi and tbh i like the colour more :3 so kinda says it is kinda useless imo

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with extra friends slots and maybe loot for the people who find it fun to stay on lobbies- id hate to give people with ranks access to more multipliers bad idea ,pay to win clearly. so ig i agree with loot and access to more friend slots

edit: i kinda wish i stayed with emerald rank theres 0 difference between emerald and obi and tbh i like the colour more :3 so kinda says it is kinda useless imo
That’s what I want to change.

Also, thanks for your opinion on the suggestions, but option 2 got escalated. That meant that there might be a community talk about this topic soon!

Reactions: Matriox

Dogerules

Jan 21, 2021
I don't think I like the sound of this. Obsidian people being more lucky with their loot just sounds unfair to lower rank players in a way.
I understand what you mean, but you're paying so much money, like a big amount just for cosmetics. You don't actually get any in-game benefits apart from voting, but many other people vote and usually everyone likes it, so I think they should add this feature. You're paying so much money and all you get is a purple 'Obsidian' tag next to your name and voting benefits, I still think this isn't worth the money. You should have a more permanent type of cosmetic boost, and I personally think this is actually a fair idea for Obsidian Ranks

Reactions: Matriox

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I understand what you mean, but you're paying so much money, like a big amount just for cosmetics. You don't actually get any in-game benefits apart from voting, but many other people vote and usually everyone likes it, so I think they should add this feature. You're paying so much money and all you get is a purple 'Obsidian' tag next to your name and voting benefits, I still think this isn't worth the money. You should have a more permanent type of cosmetic boost, and I personally think this is actually a fair idea for Obsidian Ranks
They get a discount at crafting super & uber cubelets and there are other ways to boost obsidian than something that would just not be fair for lower rank players.

Besides, what I find intriguing about the cubelet system is that you basically have a cosmetic collection with good loot that you're missing and that you are aiming for. If you always got good loot and just got all you aimed for, eventually it will be lost of its fun

Reactions: Quis

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Besides, what I find intriguing about the cubelet system is that you basically have a cosmetic collection with good loot that you're missing and that you are aiming for. If you always got good loot and just got all you aimed for, eventually it will be lost of its fun
True, but then you’ll go for all loot. And to avoid you getting only mythical loot duplicates and still needing normal ones it could maybe be changed to a higher chance of getting loot you don’t have yet?

Reactions: Ge1ster

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree with the fact that obsidian rank needs to be more special!

I have considered buying obsidian for a while now, but I didnt really see the added value compared to my current rank (emerald)... Some of these ideas would possibly tip the balance in the favor of buying the upgrade.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Good suggestion. The only reason why I'm not upgrading to Obsidian rank is that it's nearly the same as Emerald and (IMO) it's not worth upgrading. The things you suggested would make the rank much more interesting. As komododragon said, it might also be a good idea to allow Obsidian ranked players to host private games. :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
allow Obsidian ranked players to host private games. :)
This has been suggested by @FleurSchx before and I liked it too, but I have to agree with @Loubey.
I think this would be better as a plus rank feature, as there are a lot of players with an obsidian rank to much players would make a private game. Also being able to create private games would be a good selling point for plus ranks.
It's more about cubecraft recources, if every obsidian rank would be able to create a private game it could affect the overall performance of the network.
I still like the idea, but it might affect the performance of the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom