Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think? (don't forget to leave your idea's)

• Total voters

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, another one. This topic has been mentioned a lot of times and never got escalated.

This suggestion is a little different. I want your support and want you to think along. What could be better about this rank? One thing is clear for a lot of people. It's overpriced.

I've seen this suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-obsidian-rank-is-overpriced.275915/ (@xHappyMood)
Here are already some extra things that I would like to see added. I'll list them again for your comfort on the Suggestions list.

I've seen this topic a lot of times, so it's time to do something about it. Leave your idea's below this thread, so I can edit them in if it's a good one. If you see an idea that you like, like that reply and I'll put it in this thread. Thank you already.

Suggestions:
- One month free plus every 6 months ~ @Quis
- Able to change rank prefix colour ~ @Colleee
- Make extra loot items you only get with Obsidian ~ @xHappyMood
- Change the one-time global multiplier to a free multiplier every 3 months ~ @xHappyMood
- More friend slots ~ @xHappyMood

There are more suggestions in the threads listed in the spoiler.

Second suggestion:
Start a community talk about this topic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Yea the friend slots are pretty much a problem for me aswell but maybe they should do something like private games for obsidian and higher. Adding a clansystem would also mean there are more opportunities to give the rank more features.

Reactions: Quis

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
- Change the one-time global multiplier to a free multiplier every 6 months
Suggested this one myself before too, although not through a thread. Even getting it once every 3 months would be acceptable, this is a very reasonable suggestion.

- Give people with an obsidian rank a higher chance to get rare loot from cubelets
I don't think I like the sound of this. Obsidian people being more lucky with their loot just sounds unfair to lower rank players in a way.

- Possibly give people with an obsidian rank a little more XP (not a lot, maybe 10%) from winning a game
Really don't like this. Levels are like milestones for players, and sometimes a way to tell their amount of experience and this addition would pretty much alter that system

- Maybe even more friends (there are quite some people complaining about not having enough friend slots)
Yes please. This has been a problem for obsidian players for quite a while now based on what I've seen, and it's definitely a reasonable change.

- Make extra loot items you only get with Obsidian
I feel like obsidian gets quite a good amount of loot (especially with the animated heads), but I guess a few more wouldn't hurt.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Yea the friend slots are pretty much a problem for me aswell but maybe they should do something like private games for obsidian and higher. Adding a clansystem would also mean there are more opportunities to give the rank more features.
"125 Friend Slots" ,they are too many slots xD

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggested this one myself before too, although not through a thread. Even getting it once every 3 months would be acceptable, this is a very reasonable suggestion.

I don't think I like the sound of this. Obsidian people being more lucky with their loot just sounds unfair to lower rank players in a way.

Really don't like this. Levels are like milestones for players, and sometimes a way to tell their amount of experience and this addition would pretty much alter that system

Yes please. This has been a problem for obsidian players for quite a while now based on what I've seen, and it's definitely a reasonable change.

I feel like obsidian gets quite a good amount of loot (especially with the animated heads), but I guess a few more wouldn't hurt.
Thanks for this positive message. If you have any other idea's please leave them here.

Reactions: Ge1ster

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, another one. This topic has been mentioned a lot of times and never got escalated.

This suggestion is a little different. I want your support and want you to think along. What could be better about this rank? One thing is clear for a lot of people. It's overpriced.

I've seen this suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-obsidian-rank-is-overpriced.275915/ (@xHappyMood)
Here are already some extra things that I would like to see added. I'll list them again for your comfort.

- Change the one-time global multiplier to a free multiplier every 3 months
- Give people with an obsidian rank a higher chance to get rare loot from cubelets
- Possibly give people with an obsidian rank a little more XP (not a lot, maybe 10%) from winning a game
- Maybe even more friends (there are quite some people complaining about not having enough friend slots)

Not all of these might be good, but it's a start.

I've seen this topic a lot of times, so it's time to do something about it. Leave your idea's below this thread, so I can edit them in if it's a good one. If you see an idea that you like, like that reply and I'll put it in this thread. Thank you already.

I love all the ideas suggested and I think all of them would be great additions to the perks of having obsidian rank. +1

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
XP isn’t really about winning. The obsidian rank is really expensive, so it would only be fair.
it isn't about winning. its about status. and so it would be pay for more status, but people who have played the same amount would be lower level. levers is one of the things that inst boud by paying for something.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
it isn't about winning. its about status. and so it would be pay for more status, but people who have played the same amount would be lower level. levers is one of the things that inst boud by paying for something.
Why would status matter. It’s a minecraft server for mini games. Level doesn’t really matter.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes please! I love brainstorming for ideas regarding the ranks, especially for Obsidian.

I agree that Obsidian rank is very expensive for the few more perks you are granted when compared to Emerald. At this moment, I’d say obsidian isn’t worth it unless you really want the tag or something specific only Obsidian provides.

I’ve seen this be suggested countless of times before and nothing has been done about it as of yet. I think this would be a reasonable change. I can say with certainty that this feature would definitely be an attracting one. It also wouldn’t affect the gameplay in any way where the ranked user would have an advantage above others, so it’s perfect.

While I’m pretty fond of most of your suggestions, that doesn’t apply to this one unfortunately. I think everybody should have an equal chance of obtaining rarer items rather than providing Obsidian rankers with an immense advantage. As an Obsidian ranker, you already have crafting discounts on all Cubelets and a monthly Uber Cubelet.

In my opinion, this is just unnecessary. Levels are just there as an insignificant status. Besides, if they’d add a trimonthly Multiplier, you’d already earn enough EXP. What you’re suggesting here is pretty much overkill. Leveling should be the same for everyone.

I’ve heard countless of people complaining about this and I get why. I personally don’t have a filled up friend list now, but I’d be close to the 125 friends if I didn’t have Plus. It wouldn’t hurt to increase this cap further for Obsidian. Perhaps even increase the amount of friends for each rank by a bit.

Shortly said, yes. Since the wardrobe is pretty limited as of now, it’d be lovely if CubeCraft were to add more (Obsidian) rank-only cosmetics such as trails, hats and more. I think it’d be very nice to see some freshly new loot items. Some of these could possibly be from community suggestions.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands

Here are already some extra things that I would like to see added. I'll list them again for your comfort.

Not all of these might be good, but it's a start.

The multiplier would be awesome dude!

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
This would be great, but giving extra loot items to Obsidian ranks is just unfair. I mean, I get that they paid money for this, but that's a little bit pay to win. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Heya!

Even though I don't have the rank, I do think it's overpriced.

The multiplier would be great in my opinion. It would definitely be worth it! Furthermore, I agree with the extra friend slots and more loot items. I don't agree with the 10% experience and the higher chance to get better loot out of Cubelets. Like some people said above, you'll get enough experience from the multipliers (if implemented of course) and I do not think the experience is really necessary. As for the higher chance, Obsidian Ranks already have the crafting discounts and the monthly Ubercubelet.

I would like to see that Obsidian Ranks can make private games or something like that. What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: colinverp and Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

Even though I don't have the rank, I do think it's overpriced.

The multiplier would be great in my opinion. It would definitely be worth it! Furthermore, I agree with the extra friend slots and more loot items. I don't agree with the 10% experience and the higher chance to get better loot out of Cubelets. Like some people said above, you'll get enough experience from the multipliers (if implemented of course) and I do not think the experience is really necessary. As for the higher chance, Obsidian Ranks already have the crafting discounts and the monthly Ubercubelet.

I would like to see that Obsidian Ranks can make private games or something like that. What do you think?
Thanks for the feedback! I agree with the extra XP and higher chance of better loot.

I’ll add the private games to the list. :))
Thanks! <3

• Love
Reactions: Floerkleed
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom