Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think? (don't forget to leave your idea's)

• Total voters

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey man,

I am completely honest right now with you. Everything you said is to be honest true. The main thing about obsidian rank is that it's very very very expensive.
In general I would make ranks cheaper since spending 50+ in game is really a lot. It doesn't even give you that much of an advantage but is really just to get noticed more.

About the friend slots I don't agree actually. I find that having over 150+ friend slots is more than enough. I don't think you'll need 150 friends in game and I'm sure you don't talk to 50% of them. ( Maybe you do, sorry if so ).

About the multiplier & better loot quality is quite unneccessary.
Ye maybe the multipliers are nice but you basically get about 5-10 levels each time you active a multiplier. ( Depends on what level you are). So you would get like 20 levels each 3 months with the multiplier if you don't even play that much.

The only thing I have emerald for is really just to fly in lobby's which is really nice and worth it in my opinion. But I find that obsidian doesn't have that one thing that somebody would want. That's what I don't like about it.

I would actually love if obsidian rank would get a ability to change their prefix colour. Hereby I mean they would be able to change their obsidian from purple -> green or whatever colour they would like. Don't know if that would be a nice idea but I would love it

Hope this helped, have a nice day! ^^

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would be better as a plus rank feature, as there are a lot of players with an obsidian rank to much players would make a private game. Also being able to create private games would be a good selling point for plus ranks.
The plus rank is fine imo. The Obsidian rank is very overpriced, so a feature like this wouldn't hurt.

Loubey

Apr 26, 2019
Netherlands
The plus rank is fine imo. The Obsidian rank is very overpriced, so a feature like this wouldn't hurt.
It's more about cubecraft recources, if every obsidian rank would be able to create a private game it could affect the overall performance of the network.

Reactions: Quis

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am completely honest right now with you. Everything you said is to be honest true. The main thing about obsidian rank is that it's very very very expensive.
In general I would make ranks cheaper since spending 50+ in game is really a lot. It doesn't even give you that much of an advantage but is really just to get noticed more.
I get where you're coming from, but they can't just make ranks cheaper. This would be devastating for previous (Obsidian ranked) donators, including myself. We paid the full price - or a discounted one during sales - for it. If future donators will be able to get Obsidian rank cheaper, that'd be unfair.

About the friend slots I don't agree actually. I find that having over 150+ friend slots is more than enough. I don't think you'll need 150 friends in game and I'm sure you don't talk to 50% of them. ( Maybe you do, sorry if so ).
Obsidian rank provides you with 125 friend slots. For me, if I didn't have Plus with the extra 30 friend slots, I'd be nearing the maximum amount of friends easily. Whilst it is true that I don't speak as much to half of them as I used to, I personally still want to keep them all in my friend list because they have a special place in my heart. Either they are dear to me, play with me a lot, are just generally kind people or are old friends of mine. I wouldn't dare to remove a single one of them.

I think this would be better as a plus rank feature, as there are a lot of players with an obsidian rank to much players would make a private game. Also being able to create private games would be a good selling point for plus ranks.
I personally agree with this. I'd prefer to see private games become a feature for Plus ranks rather than any permanent ranks. If you're considering on paying for Plus for a long while, the total amount will easily be more expensive than Obsidian by itself. Like you pointed out in your messages after this one, providing Obsidian rankers with a private games feature will indeed affect the performance of the server and considering Obsidian ranks are permanent and Plus isn't, it would be a one-time fee in exchange for tons of players hosting private games at the same time. There are more Obsidian rankers than Plus, after all.

I don't think so. There are indeed more obsidian rank players then plus players, but not all of them are in a large party.
Well, I kind of disagree here. Of course not every Obsidian ranker likes to be in a large party. However, it doesn't matter whether they're in a small or large party, the game will be hosted anyway which means there still have to be tons and tons of sub servers.

Reactions: Lecura and Quis

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I disagree. People with ranks are mostly more involved within the community. How higher the rank, the more friend requests they get.
this doesnt have to be the case, there are also stone ranks who simply dont have the money or dont want to spent money on a rank, but that doesnt mean they're not involved into the community. people buy ranks for different reasons and others dont for other reasons, but you cant say someone is more involved because of their money

Reactions: Meiske

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
this doesnt have to be the case, there are also stone ranks who simply dont have the money or dont want to spent money on a rank, but that doesnt mean they're not involved into the community. people buy ranks for different reasons and others dont for other reasons, but you cant say someone is more involved because of their money
No that's true, but they do get more attention.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Suggestions:
- Able to create private games ~ yes!
- One month free plus every 6 months ~ no.
- Able to change rank prefix colour ~ yes!
- Make extra loot items you only get with Obsidian ~ why not?
- Change the one-time global multiplier to a free multiplier every 3 months ~ no.
- More friend slots ~ YESSS!! 100%

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I disagree with most of the things mentioned in this thread and I'll state why below.

Able to create private games
This sounds like a cool idea but I personally don't think it'd be worth the time. I understand that it might be nice to play with others privately but I don't think it'd be used very much as you can just setup a party with friends, which is just as good.

One month free plus every 6 months
This is a bit much I feel like. The plus subscription is its own seperate thing.

Able to change rank prefix colour
I don't like this idea because I feel like it would be pretty confusing for players to tell ranks apart.

Make extra loot items you only get with Obsidian
I don't see why not.

Change the one-time global multiplier to a free multiplier every 3 months
No, I think it should stay the way it is, being able to get a one-time multiplier is a cool bonus. Multipliers can really increase your level and I personally think this is something you should earn by playing, though others may think otherwise, so for those, multipliers are available to purchase.

More friend slots
I have the Emerald rank and I'm not struggling with this issue at all, if anything, lower ranks could use some more friend slots imo.

Overall I think the Obsidian rank is doing pretty okay, I mean people are buying it, right? I do find it to be expensive myself but that's just 'cause I don't have the money for it and Emerald has given me everything I need. Though some do happen to have the money for it and are willing to spend it on something like that, so to each their own.

Reactions: colinverp

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with all ideas you mentioned except the "one months plus rank every 6 months". If you want to implement it, you need to require having a streak of 180 days to get it. Otherwise, it will ruin the plus rank.

Reactions: Floerkleed

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I see a lot of people reacting to the suggestions and that’s fine, but I want your own suggestions. Try to think along to make the obsidian rank a better rank for it’s price.

Reactions: Hoshi

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I agree with almost everything, expect the multipliers every 3 months. I think nobody would ever buy a multiplier if you can just get them with the rank.

You said we should think along, but I don't really have something. It's just something I just came up with, but maybe if you linked your mc account to forums, you could see some more about yourself. Like how much you played, how much in the last (7, 14, 30, days) and other further stats. It would make the calculations with Kdr and how much you played everything in minerware for example

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I disagree with most of the things mentioned in this thread and I'll state why below.

This sounds like a cool idea but I personally don't think it'd be worth the time. I understand that it might be nice to play with others privately but I don't think it'd be used very much as you can just setup a party with friends, which is just as good.

This is a bit much I feel like. The plus subscription is its own seperate thing.

I don't like this idea because I feel like it would be pretty confusing for players to tell ranks apart.

I don't see why not.

No, I think it should stay the way it is, being able to get a one-time multiplier is a cool bonus. Multipliers can really increase your level and I personally think this is something you should earn by playing, though others may think otherwise, so for those, multipliers are available to purchase.

I have the Emerald rank and I'm not struggling with this issue at all, if anything, lower ranks could use some more friend slots imo.

Overall I think the Obsidian rank is doing pretty okay, I mean people are buying it, right? I do find it to be expensive myself but that's just 'cause I don't have the money for it and Emerald has given me everything I need. Though some do happen to have the money for it and are willing to spend it on something like that, so to each

We all know that this is really all about Cuvecraft’s secret attempts to destabilize the Middle East in the 2010s. Don’t even try to hide it

D

Deleted member 489420

maybe also obsidian rankers, would be able to make clans?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom