Votes: 7 63.6%
  • yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • yesn't (yes)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I used to think why would people buy Obsidian rank and stuff, like you get nothing! Map changes, Pre-Fixes, Voting all useless. but when i saw you get coloured names in the discord now i know why you made ranks, of course its for the Name Colours! pretty obvious just look at obsidian colour who wouldn't want that 🤔 they just get better emerald is amazing colour too 🦅 , They just get better you're so smart cubecraft now im gonna buy more ranks until obsidian for the name colours! who cares about the perks! it's all about the discord colour DISCORD COLOUR NEED BETTER COLOUR NEED RANK NEED OBSIDIAN NEED MONEY FOR THE OBSIDIAN RANK COLOUR this inspires me to go out and rob a bank for obsidian i haven't done that in a while anyways bye and thanks for the reason to buy a rank

-Eagle 😄

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I still don’t thuink it would be worth it I mean I’m not on java but like 150 dollars or smth?? That’s like ridiculous idk why anyone would spend that on a video game I mean like you already bought the game for 30 bucks sooo
In conclusion I don’t agree there’s not an option on the poll for that

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
personally I think iron, gold and emerald are good values and the others are pretty useless.
I need obsidian for big parties cuz I host tournaments but its still useless overal xD

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom