Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Reminders:

@skps2010 you are against @Chimp , you guys have until the 20th, but the earlier the better!

@Mr_Eevee_MC vs @ItzTwany , you guys have until the 18th, but the earlier the better!

@xFirelion vs @iLoveYouu , you guys have until the 18th, but the earlier the better!

@SenpaiCygni vs @Sem_Lanters you guys have until the 19, but the earlier the better!

I am aiming to complete this tournament by New Year, So please try and complete your matches earlier rather than later!

I will make another reminder in 4-5 days. There will also be PM reminders to those who have less than 2 days left!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Reminders:

@skps2010 you are against @Chimp , you guys have until the 20th, but the earlier the better!

@Mr_Eevee_MC vs @ItzTwany , you guys have until the 18th, but the earlier the better!

@xFirelion vs @iLoveYouu , you guys have until the 18th, but the earlier the better!

@SenpaiCygni vs @Sem_Lanters you guys have until the 19, but the earlier the better!

I am aiming to complete this tournament by New Year, So please try and complete your matches earlier rather than later!

I will make another reminder in 4-5 days. There will also be PM reminders to those who have less than 2 days left!
@xFirelion and I have played a game of EggWars, I guess I won D:

Reactions: ciwa and Mr_Riolu_

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
It's really good that you are taking on the role of doing this for the community!
I hope everyone has an enjoyable experience during the tournament!
~Hector

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Reminders:

@skps2010 you are against @Chimpeeze , you guys have until the 20th, but the earlier the better!

@KronosReeper vs @iLoveYouu , you guys have until the 22nd, but the earlier the better!

@SenpaiCygni vs @☩Mgoz☩ you guys have until the 23rd, but the earlier the better!

I will make another reminder in 3-4 days. There will also be PM reminders to those who have less than 2 days left!

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Reminders:

@skps2010 you are against @Chimpeeze , you guys have until the 20th, but the earlier the better!

@KronosReeper vs @iLoveYouu , you guys have until the 22nd, but the earlier the better!

@SenpaiCygni vs @☩Mgoz☩ you guys have until the 23rd, but the earlier the better!

I will make another reminder in 3-4 days. There will also be PM reminders to those who have less than 2 days left!
I won from @KronosReeper

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom