• Total voters

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Make a text file with the following lines, and make it run through the OnChat section in the events tab of the GUI.
STRIP(&chat, %CHAT%)
ifcontains(%&chat%," -> Me: ")
volume(0)
volume(100)
playsound(custom.NaviListen)
endif

Imagine you called the text file with the script "chat". What you put into the OnChat section would have to be $${ $$<chat.txt> }$$

The playsound has to be changed depending on what sounds you have in your macro mod sounds folder.
The directory for the sounds folder is: .minecraft -> liteconfig -> common -> macros -> sounds
If you don't see a sounds folder, make one. Make sure that the sounds you put in there are .ogg files, because it won't work otherwise.
Make sure you always put custom.(soundname) in the script, just like I put custom.NaviListen. Also make sure to capitalize letters in the sound name if there's capitalization in the sounds folder.

I'm currenlty using the 1.11.2 version of the macromod too, by the way.
(also, with that script, you also get notification sounds for normal pm's too)
Tyvm! I was looking for something which was unique in a friend message but I guess the "-> Me:" part is the best way to do this, also will i get notified twice for every chat message now? because i've the cubecraft pling notification on.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Tyvm! I was looking for something which was unique in a friend message but I guess the "-> Me:" part is the best way to do this, also will i get notified twice for every chat message now? because i've the cubecraft pling notification on.
Probably so, since the cube one is done separately from the macro mod reaction.

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom