Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
If so, go to start button, type firewall then press add a program through firewall or something like that then go to minecraft, allow both public and private then try it. (It might help lol)
Did that yesterday. :P Like Drew said, we spent like two hours trying a combination of different things and it just won't go up. I want to avoid using Hamachi because I don't want everyone to have to download something.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx
LogMeIn Hamachi is intended as a zero-configuration virtual private network (VPN) application that is capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration (when the user's PC can be accessed directly without relays from the Internet/WAN side); in other words, it establishes a connection over the Internet that emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network.

It is currently available as a production version for Microsoft windows and Mac OS X, as a beta version for Linux, and a system-VPN-based client compatible with Android and IOS.

For paid subscribers Hamachi runs in the background on idle computers. The feature was previously available to all users, but became restricted to paid subscribers only.

Thanks on wikipedia

Reactions: rick4games

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
Drew was almost right, although your WAN (external) IP doesn't go in server.properties. You just use a different IP to connect to your friends. The IP your friends use to connect can be viewed by going to http://cmyip.com/ - send them this one instead of your LAN (internal) IP.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Drew was almost right, although your WAN (external) IP doesn't go in server.properties. You just use a different IP to connect to your friends. The IP your friends use to connect can be viewed by going to http://cmyip.com/ - send them this one instead of your LAN (internal) IP.
Yeah that's what I've been giving people, and when I tried it with the port change, that IP and then ":25566"
When you put your IP in the minecraft properties did you put the :25566 after?
If so try removing it.
I've tried basically everything. Adding that, removing it, not having an IP, having an IP in the properties

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I've had the same problem too, where my server could no longer be connected by other people after I had switched internet service providers. I gave up after not being able to find what the problem was.

Try resetting your router. If that doesn't work, and you're really desperate, then contact your internet service provider to see if they can help you :P

Reactions: WolfWhispers

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
You've done the right things I believe. I see in the server file that you haven't put the server ip. In "server-IP:" put the IP without port

JordyPwner

Apr 28, 2015
Cybertron
All dumb here.

Leave server-ip blank in the server.properties.

Then portforward the port u want to use.
Then get your public ip from here: www.whatsmyip.org
Then tell your friends to connect to "yourpublicIP:theport" if u use default port "25565" then they only need to connect to the public ip.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom