Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
It should be bannable for a teammate to take resources when they have full gear and their team has nothing. If they are asked to move and they dont there should be some type of punishment that can happen to them

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
No.

Do you have proof they have every item they need even if they are being turds this should not have a punishment.
it shouldnt matter if they have "everything" they need. If they have armor and a weapon and you have nothing they should move. plain and simple.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So you're saying I'm not allowed to be myself?
Look I spent time and worked hard for those 7 stacks of diamonds and I'm not going to share one bit of them!!
triggered

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TO MID

or just rush because it's a way better strat in all 3 modes, especially hardcore and OP.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
It should be bannable for a teammate to take resources when they have full gear and their team has nothing. If they are asked to move and they dont there should be some type of punishment that can happen to them
Their is no possible way to know if they have all the items they need. This is not worth a ban, maybe a kick, but definitely not a ban. How do you know they are not taking the resources for a friend they are playing with?

U

Unipotato

I have played a game where someone does this, and it turns out that they were getting full god gear for all of us. Even if it is not the case, they are probably preparing for something, whether it's a big showdown or going to break an egg. You can always go to mid or find more resources, there is more than one generator. I don't think this should be punishable, they are just playing the game the way that they want to play it.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
-1 what if it's op and I want 3 extra sets? (You're not doing it right if you don't have some extra sets) and why would you punish people for playing the game.

Wanna look at a real problem, how about how the generators practically pick who gets the resources. I can be the first to the gen and when I'm sitting on top of the gen, someone else could get the resources.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
-1 what if it's op and I want 3 extra sets? (You're not doing it right if you don't have some extra sets) and why would you punish people for playing the game.

Wanna look at a real problem, how about how the generators practically pick who gets the resources. I can be the first to the gen and when I'm sitting on top of the gen, someone else could get the resources.
i think that has to do with ping

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TO MID

or just rush because it's a way better strat in all 3 modes, especially hardcore and OP.
you cant get to mid if you cant get blocks to build there because someone is sitting on the iron gen and not letting anyone else get stuff

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
you cant get to mid if you cant get blocks to build there because someone is sitting on the iron gen and not letting anyone else get stuff
Wait until they move or beg them for some iron? Surely if you have a kit you can start building to mid, heck in op you even get 20 free blocks

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Everyone has their own strategy.
If I see someone coming and am lacking a weapon for example, seeing that my teammate is almost naked.. I'd get a weapon for myself and try to tank for my teammate, it takes a while for them to farm armor/weapon so it's better if one of us had something to protect the egg/teammate by tanking/fighting off til they get something at least.

It really depends on the situation and your teammate game play.
Communication is the key.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
No thanks.

Do you actually want this to be added? Or did you just suggest this in a moment of rage? This is dumb sorry for not supporting this idea but I really just don't see how this is fair or reasonable!
The replies say it all.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
No thanks.

Do you actually want this to be added? Or did you just suggest this in a moment of rage? This is dumb sorry for not supporting this idea but I really just don't see how this is fair or reasonable!
The replies say it all.
it was a moment of rage lol. we were playing and there was a teammate that literally sat on the diamond gen the whole game and wouldn't let anyone else get diamonds. the only time he left was to go buy gear and then he came right back. abd he had the best ping (assuming thats how it works) so even if there was someone else on the gen he would start picking the diamonds up anyway

Reactions: Spinnypoo

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How about getting them banned and we would not have this dissucion
Sorry though it was people TEAMING but this is not really CC problem :P

it was a moment of rage lol. we were playing and there was a teammate that literally sat on the diamond gen the whole game and wouldn't let anyone else get diamonds. the only time he left was to go buy gear and then he came right back. abd he had the best ping (assuming thats how it works) so even if there was someone else on the gen he would start picking the diamonds up anyway

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom