Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Recently, Spuuuni got a ban because he submitted a report about him stringbridging. It was all a joke, he told me. So, my suggestion is: If you submit a fake report about yourself, you should not be banned from the server. But, the player who submitted the fake report, would get a warning for submitting a fake reports. If you'd report an other player (so not yourself), the normal rules about submitting fake reports would apply.
The punishment trak if you create fake reports about yourself: Warning->1 day ban-> 1 week ban-> 1 month ban-> perm ban. The same applies to the reports system.
This is not a thread to discuss about false bans, Spuuuni's ban or anyone else's ban. Just stay on topic.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Why would you report yourself in the first place?
I don’t know how strict the current punishments are, but reporting yourself simply isn’t smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: remio

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Nope, I still think a ban is appropriate for wasting staff's time. They need to overanalyze too, spending hours over one clip, if it's a well-known player (Not saying that staff do this, but I'm sure staff handle all reports seriously)

A "Fake" report would be only possible with screenshots as you can edit them. It'd be pretty obvious if someone tried to fake a report by copying cube's code for skywars, making a small server and having actors with /disguise <playername>.

If you submit a fake report about yourself, you should not be banned from the server
Reporting yourself and getting banned isn't staff's fault, it's the player's fault for doing that in the first place.

D

Deleted member 352903

It was for fun
but I shouldn’t have done that tbh I deserve to be banned .-.

D

Deleted member 100818

Stupid action, stupid consequences. How is reporting yourself even funny? If this was all to make a meme you should accept the consequences. I find it really acceptable to instantly ban someone for stealing a few minutes of a staff member.

Yeah, reported myself too, I was 12, stupid and didn't have any working braincells at that moment. Got banend for a year, got changed to a 6 months because Stefanvld is a legend, then it turned out to be 5 because ban reset of sentinel. I don't know how long his ban is but it's probably not even more than a week. This shouldn't even be a problem in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom