Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Werdna

Aug 15, 2016
I've been playing Eggwars recently, a lot, and haven't been able to get in a Solo Construction game ever. Being on almost everyday at least once a day I'm never able to get a game, it's not on the map selection sign, and not in the quick join either. So I'm wondering if it's been taken out and the "icon" in quick join hasn't been removed or what. I'm not quite sure and would like some feedback.

U

Unipotato

Sadly, Construction has been removed. It was one of my favorite solo maps but not a lot of others liked it.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I've been playing Eggwars recently, a lot, and haven't been able to get in a Solo Construction game ever. Being on almost everyday at least once a day I'm never able to get a game, it's not on the map selection sign, and not in the quick join either. So I'm wondering if it's been taken out and the "icon" in quick join hasn't been removed or what. I'm not quite sure and would like some feedback.
It does sadden me though, I loved construction.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
As said above, it has been removed, since many players hated the map. If you can re-design the map to attract more players to it, you can play it again and you can say that it is your map :D

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i did like the map but it was hard to play on which i liked because of the challenge however not everyone like it so they removed it like said above you could always redesign it in a way that would attract more players to play it more often and you would most likely be able to call it yours maybe if not they would probably give you some credit atleast

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
i did like the map but it was hard to play on which i liked because of the challenge however not everyone like it so they removed it like said above you could always redesign it in a way that would attract more players to play it more often and you would most likely be able to call it yours maybe if not they would probably give you some credit atleast
Why repeat @FocusPlays (Brian) and add literally nothing useful to this conversation?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.