Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
almost all wurst users have crits and autosprint on, and when they are fighting they turn on kill aura, always look at the players so they won't recognize kill aura.
Thats the secret of hackers.
Some hackers use anti knockback but anti kb is easy to recognize

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Lolololol you want these people to get muted because they told you "you hax"? Pls, learn to take it as a compliment
63082101.jpg

Also,

Its not fun getting called hacker, people run from you they leave mid fight no fun.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think a mute will help prevent people running away from you q:

Reactions: TheJeroen

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
almost all wurst users have crits and autosprint on, and when they are fighting they turn on kill aura, always look at the players so they won't recognize kill aura.
Thats the secret of hackers.
Some hackers use anti knockback but anti kb is easy to recognize
Wurst o_O
Jokes apart, looks like someone's got some hack experiences (ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
Actually yes they have to get muted many servers have this because its so toxic
17dcxs.jpg

Its not fun getting called hacker, people run from you they leave mid fight no fun.
630f7e3de0984eb04f9c65ead8b75252-d5zju68.png
No one wants to get obliterated in hundreds of pixels by my sword's blade, and let me win the duel! How unfortunate, weird and offensive :(
Sorry if I use memes so much, I can't just get a better way to explain my opinions xD

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
Wurst o_O
Jokes apart, looks like someone's got some hack experiences (ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

17dcxs.jpg

630f7e3de0984eb04f9c65ead8b75252-d5zju68.png
No one wants to get obliterated in hundreds of pixels by my sword's blade, and let me win the duel! How unfortunate, weird and offensive :(
Sorry if I use memes so much, I can't just get a better way to explain my opinions xD
I watch youtube hackers xD. So I know how to detect hacks more easily :D.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So we can remove skywars right? because many servers have it, right?
That's not my point... Skywars was added because people liked it, not because other servers had it. Do people like to get muted for hackusating (most of the time hackusating an ACTUAL hacker)? CCG needs what players like, not what others servers like. They liked SkyWars, they added it. Not to purposely copy another server.

Last edited:

TorchwoodRC

Mar 12, 2016
I think there should be no chat buffer on the word "Hack" whats going to happen? You get called a hacker? wowee you know you aint hacking take the compliment and move on.
But what if you get killed by an actual hacker and want to tell your teammates to watch out? If someone is salty they will take it out no mater the chat buffer.

Reactions: Earth

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think there should be no chat buffer on the word "Hack" whats going to happen? You get called a hacker? wowee you know you aint hacking take the compliment and move on.
But what if you get killed by an actual hacker and want to tell your teammates to watch out? If someone is salty they will take it out no mater the chat buffer.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
The easiest hacks to be seen are Anti-KB, Bow-Aimbot, Kill-Aura (Usually put to 2 hits per second) and fly.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
The easiest hacks to be seen are Anti-KB, Bow-Aimbot, Kill-Aura (Usually put to 2 hits per second) and fly.
There aren't ANY good bow aimbots out there... lol.. If you decide to accuse someone of bow aimbot you might as well say: "I don't know anything about hacks but I refuse to believe you're just good at bow."

TheGreatOrange

Jul 8, 2016
But there are hackers on Cubecraft... :confused1:
Cubecraft is crawling with hackers 24/7, it's freaking horrible. I can't wait for the mods to stop telling us they're working on stuff and actually do something because currently i'm still waiting for an anti hack system, party system, and a set punishment for solo eggwars teamers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom