Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shoreem_imran

Member
Apr 12, 2022
12
9
4
22
Screenshot_2022-04-26-07-33-16-09.jpg

So to report the discord rule breaker the video Evidence is required so I post a link in staff help with some description about the report
Link: https://freereport022.blogspot.com/2022/04/discord-rule-breaker-report.html

So when I click on send button the message got deleted and then it's start saying I don't have permission to send message idk why I did nothing wrong
Screenshot_2022-04-26-07-26-28-56.jpg
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hey, I’ve removed your mute. I’ll see if we can add the link to the whitelist so that it can be sent. Sorry for the inconvenience :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: shoreem_imran
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom