Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shoreem_imran

Member
Apr 12, 2022
12
9
4
22
Screenshot_2022-04-26-07-33-16-09.jpg

So to report the discord rule breaker the video Evidence is required so I post a link in staff help with some description about the report
Link: https://freereport022.blogspot.com/2022/04/discord-rule-breaker-report.html

So when I click on send button the message got deleted and then it's start saying I don't have permission to send message idk why I did nothing wrong
Screenshot_2022-04-26-07-26-28-56.jpg
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hey, I’ve removed your mute. I’ll see if we can add the link to the whitelist so that it can be sent. Sorry for the inconvenience :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: shoreem_imran
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom