Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

One of my fondest memories was when I used to play on one of my first servers...It was a famous YouTuber's old server, and I used to play survival games and stuff on it. It was one of my favorite servers, because the donators got creative and often they would fly up and have drop parties in the lobby, and they would drop gold nuggets and things, where we could parkour to a crafting table and craft armor, and swords, and just walk around just snazzy, when we weren't supposed to have the stuff in the first place, lol. Ah...and the survival games servers. I met some of the nicest people on there, and one day I found a random guy and we teamed in a survival games match, on a map, Vareide's SG 4, which is my favorite, and most well-known map to this day. Anyway, we would team and meet up, and it would happen for a few days. One day, I never saw him again, but I still remember his username to this day, a year later. The_MineZ. I met a new friend, and even if we split up, it was a great experience, meeting someone kind in this virtual game. And the survival games was great, and it actually felt like survival games. This was before crazy plugins and twists and stuff like that, before Minecraft developed and changed survival games and made it like something else. That server is gone now, and the YouTuber has a new one that is nowhere as good as his old one. Since it's gone, all I can do is remember, and if it came back exactly the same, I would jump back within a heartbeat. It had it's glitches and so, but I think that only made it even better. It might seem cheesy that I'm sad over a server that has disappeared, but I made memories in that server, and it was the first and favorite server I ever had since I got Minecraft.
Which Youtuber?

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Which Youtuber?
I don't watch him anymore since his videos is 80% screaming, 15% laughing and 5% actual commentary, but SkyDoesMinecraft's old server. I don't understand why he is the most subscribed YouTuber with over 10 million subs. I would think that someone like Mumbo Jumbo or Sethbling deserves that many subs.

Even though I no longer like Sky, I loved his old server, and his new one, he doesn't play on his own server, and the games are nothing like what they used to be.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom