Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eirima

Apr 2, 2020
There aren't any good NON OP Prison server now a days as it was before, and that's exactly why I'm asking/suggesting that CubeCraft should make one. Since CubeCraft made skyblock so unique and fun I bet that you could do the exact same thing with NON OP Prison.

There are many NON OP Prison servers out there, but they're not completly Vanilla. Vanilla Prison only has enchants that you can get from the enchantment table. I want a server simular as the server "TitanMC" which went down years ago even tho it was doing great. If you want more information about what kinda Prison server I'm talking about, go to this link (this is a video where SSundee played on the server):

NON OP Prison is pretty OG minecraft. I think that this is needed because many people probably wants this, but sadly they can't find the perfect server.

DM me if you want more details about the type of Prisons that I'm talking about!

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there,

To be honest, I never played Prison so I don't know the point/goal of it. But Skyblock is very succesfull and new games are always welcome! :)
I can't tell you anything else or ask something about it simply because I don't know what Prison is.

What I do know is that Prison was/is loved by a lot of minecraft players, so I think it would be good to consider this and see what the possibilities are on Cube. I like the suggestion, +1 from me!

- Dutch

Reactions: Eirima

Eirima

Apr 2, 2020
Hey there,

To be honest, I never played Prison so I don't know the point/goal of it. But Skyblock is very succesfull and new games are always welcome! :)
I can't tell you anything else or ask something about it simply because I don't know what Prison is.

What I do know is that Prison was/is loved by a lot of minecraft players, so I think it would be good to consider this and see what the possibilities are on Cube. I like the suggestion, +1 from me!

- Dutch
Thank you so much for the supportive message :)

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Boah

Nov 22, 2019
I used to love servers like this i think its a very good idea.

Last edited:

Eirima

Apr 2, 2020
Prisons would be pretty fun, escpially with the twist that cubecraft could implement!
Ye, true. I think Cubecraft could be able to "customize NON OP Prison pretty well, just like they did to Skyblock. Lets make the cubecraft staff members see this thread that I made ;)

Reactions: Filleee

xXTimtouXx

Apr 23, 2017
België
Yes!
That is such a good idea. I used to love prison so much on other servers.
They should add this and give it their own personal twist like they did with Skyblock.

Reactions: Filleee

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like the idea! And understand that you don’t like to passing of the server. But I don’t really have the feeling that this fits into Cubecraft... except from skyblock everything is a minegame. And skyblock has been brought back so isn’t completely new. I think that something like prison wouldn’t really fit in the view that Cubecraft is giving it’s players. I’m not against it but not for it it at the same time.

~Fesa

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hi there, @Eirima

I don't think this type of game like OP/NON-OP Prison will be played and liked by most of us and I think this game shouldn't be added on CubeCraft, that's my opinion. CubeCraft have some of the best games we can have for now like SkyWars, EggWars, FFA/PVP and SkyBlock. Yes, there are some games that can be added and I will suggest them, but the Prison is not in this list for me.

Best wishes,
Sl0wMo7ion

xXTimtouXx

Apr 23, 2017
België
Hi there, @Eirima

I don't think this type of game like OP/NON-OP Prison will be played and liked by most of us and I think this game shouldn't be added on CubeCraft, that's my opinion. CubeCraft have some of the best games we can have for now like SkyWars, EggWars, FFA/PVP and SkyBlock. Yes, there are some games that can be added and I will suggest them, but the Prison is not in this list for me.

Best wishes,
Sl0wMo7ion
I understand your opinion, but don't you think people might like some more passive gamemodes like Skyblock and Prison.
It's just a lay-back gamemode that you can enjoy even though you might not be that good of a PVPer.
Looking at Skyblock people really enjoyed that kind of gameplay (a bit grindy and without PVP important).
I hope you understand my opinion.

LegendTimtou

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom