Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sywert

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
I would really like to have no waiting (or minimal waiting times) after winning a wing rush game. It is really discouragingto play it now. It just takes so long, I have to just sit there and wait for the third to finish (which can take very long by the way) and then wait 40 seconds or so before I can leave. I would love to see this differently.

Thanks in advance!
1607886948898.png

I mean come on, this is just ridiculous

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I would really like to have no waiting (or minimal waiting times) after winning a wing rush game. It is really discouragingto play it now. It just takes so long, I have to just sit there and wait for the third to finish (which can take very long by the way) and then wait 40 seconds or so before I can leave. I would love to see this differently.

Thanks in advance!
The waiting time still is worth it because wing rush is such a good game though :D

Reactions: Lyriie

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
They should give u the win as soon as u finish first so u can leave, without the second one being taken as a winner after u leave the game. The waiting period makes me lazy to go on playing as u almost wait as much as play, which makes it boring.

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
Something I thought of is to either have a item or click in chat to joik another game. This would make you the winner, give you all rewards and send you to a new game. The system could work like Skywars & Bedwars with "Play Again" and "Auto Mode".

Reactions: xHappyMood

Thomasje2121

Dec 26, 2015
Netherlands
I'm thinking the same thing. It is not only a problem with normal mode, but also with hoops. You may be the only player left alive, but you will still have to wait out your clock. Sometimes after a good game of ravine, you can wait up to a minute. This also discourages other players to stay. Usually when a game is finished, only 2 or 3 players remain. I think that this small feature can really enhance the gameplay. Good suggestion.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom