Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sywert

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
I would really like to have no waiting (or minimal waiting times) after winning a wing rush game. It is really discouragingto play it now. It just takes so long, I have to just sit there and wait for the third to finish (which can take very long by the way) and then wait 40 seconds or so before I can leave. I would love to see this differently.

Thanks in advance!
1607886948898.png

I mean come on, this is just ridiculous

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I would really like to have no waiting (or minimal waiting times) after winning a wing rush game. It is really discouragingto play it now. It just takes so long, I have to just sit there and wait for the third to finish (which can take very long by the way) and then wait 40 seconds or so before I can leave. I would love to see this differently.

Thanks in advance!
The waiting time still is worth it because wing rush is such a good game though :D

Reactions: Lyriie

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
They should give u the win as soon as u finish first so u can leave, without the second one being taken as a winner after u leave the game. The waiting period makes me lazy to go on playing as u almost wait as much as play, which makes it boring.

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
Something I thought of is to either have a item or click in chat to joik another game. This would make you the winner, give you all rewards and send you to a new game. The system could work like Skywars & Bedwars with "Play Again" and "Auto Mode".

Reactions: xHappyMood

Thomasje2121

Dec 26, 2015
Netherlands
I'm thinking the same thing. It is not only a problem with normal mode, but also with hoops. You may be the only player left alive, but you will still have to wait out your clock. Sometimes after a good game of ravine, you can wait up to a minute. This also discourages other players to stay. Usually when a game is finished, only 2 or 3 players remain. I think that this small feature can really enhance the gameplay. Good suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom