Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not saying that cubecraft is dead, but I'm just not in touch with the 'new Cubecraft' In the past, everything was fun, there where no things to worry about. However, nowadays you have to make sure that your favourite gamemode doesn't get removed... Why always remove everything we love? I know there's something called money, but don't we have spent enough already? (I'm not going to buy obsidian, it's worthless) Why does every update has to remove something? I mean, an update is great, but the removing part is bad. (except for removing tall grass, because that was just annoying) Ofc there are some things that need to be removed, but that doesn't mean almost every nostalgic gamemodes. That's why I'm a big fan of NOT removing Blockband. I just love the game and I'm not the only one. You always listen music with earphones at school? I don't, I'd rather play Blockband! What's a greater definition of life than music? Yeah, nothing! (I'm sorry, but I don't know much about other gamemodes that aren't that popular, and some of them just received an update)

L

Lightning McQueen

I'm happy they took the risk of making blockband but it is time for it to go. Play it in the new lobby

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom