Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 12, 2017
Outer Place
I am tired of having to wait for this so-called "timer" to cool down and let me post new things. Sorry if it's very offensive to the community, BUT I HAVE TO ASK THE STAFF TO REMOVE THIS... THIS..... THING!
It's becoming more, and more hard to just post things on the forums, and it's becoming annoying..

It's becoming annoying because:
1: What if staff or other people have multiple questions/answers to answer people? They won't be able to reply all at once because of this "timer".

and

2:
Unknown.jpeg

So please, I ask you to remove this TIEMER. The next time I see it, I will blow up and flip 3 tables in a row.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
what you said about people asking multiple questions at once is what many dont want. chats and forum will be spammed and questions will constantly be thrown around.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
People with 1000 messages and 1000 likes should deserve no timer. As they have been here for long time.

Last edited:

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Who posts more than one thing a minute? I usually read most posts in the thread before I comment and then it usually takes another 30 seconds to a minute to post a reply. If you do post that much just be patient :)

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Who posts more than one thing a minute? I usually read most posts in the thread before I comment and then it usually takes another 30 seconds to a minute to post a reply. If you do post that much just be patient :)
Good point. But when you get a lot of notifications you wan't to easily go through them. It's hard to comment on 2 threads and get 2 replies, you will have to wait a minute to reply on the other thread.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am tired of having to wait for this so-called "timer" to cool down and let me post new things. Sorry if it's very offensive to the community, BUT I HAVE TO ASK THE STAFF TO REMOVE THIS... THIS..... THING!
It's becoming more, and more hard to just post things on the forums, and it's becoming annoying..

It's becoming annoying because:
1: What if staff or other people have multiple questions/answers to answer people? They won't be able to reply all at once because of this "timer".

and

2:
View attachment 139090

So please, I ask you to remove this TIEMER. The next time I see it, I will blow up and flip 3 tables in a row.
I disagree as the timer goes by quite fast if you just browse the forums. I do think maybe 30-45 seconds instead of 60? Idk but its always nice to wait and...
Post/message farmers... thats all! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom