Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mythcrafter412

Oct 19, 2016
If i'm not getting my rank back you guys just lost a player who was going to play EggWars for prestonplayz

mythcrafter412

Oct 19, 2016
~Insert video of someone playing minecraft~ go to 19:00 and you will see why i wanted to play egg wars

Last edited by a moderator:

mythcrafter412

Oct 19, 2016
you know what i'll play but i'm not paying for anything with in-game money or real money (unless if its something i really want >:/)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If i'm not getting my rank back you guys just lost a player who was going to play EggWars for prestonplayz
Try starting a conversation with Marco or Cam or maybe try contacting sales@cubecraft.net with your transaction ID, email at checkout and your in game name. (Like i said before on your last thread. Also, don't post videos of other servers :P)

mythcrafter412

Oct 19, 2016
i tried doing that... i'm actually going to buy stuff (in-game money) for preston i'm just really mad that i lost my rank and i do not know how i lost my rank i don't know what you mean my transaction ID i don't want to talk to the sales@ What ever it was i am just really mad and i want my rank

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
i tried doing that... i'm actually going to buy stuff (in-game money) for preston i'm just really mad that i lost my rank and i do not know how i lost my rank i don't know what you mean my transaction ID i don't want to talk to the sales@ What ever it was i am just really mad and i want my rank
Start a conversation with Camezonda on the forums. Explain him everything, I am sure that he will help you. https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Camezonda

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The transaction id is an id given in a confirmation email that should have been received after your purchase went through. The easiest way for us to go about things is for you to email the sales support email.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Why is the video still there? That's against the forums rules, the post should be deleted.
U are against the forum rules you should be delet.....

Against wharforum rule is it? It isn't advertising.

Also @Op, I don't really believe you are in contact with PrestonPlayz. Can you send me over some proof?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom