• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No freaking kidding Sherlock
Calm down okay
It is kind of an easy misunderstanding

Edit: If any staff member sees this post can they maybe delete it, I occasionally type posts up in reply to people but more just to either get my frustration out or to just make a comment on someone else’s post that they might not find very helpful and which isn’t necessary really anyways

So I type them but then don’t post them
I accidentally hit send reply so please delete this post as it is off topic

D

Deleted member 352903

SkyWars is indeed a gamemode with projectiles, but think about it this way: It's a whole different game experience, it has its own style and it's really original, and it's not really that bad. It's not too PvP based as you could just knock people off (and oh I love doing that to tryharders so much). So when voting for no projectiles, it should stay like that imo.
PvP = Player versus Player. How can you say that shooting arrows isn't Player versus Player?

However how will this affect kits? An Idea to this would be that if you had a projectiles kit that it wouldn't show in your inventory until the projectiles appeared in your chests on the first refill.
I think it should stay the same. If you select archer kit, you would just get it

No cause it's confusing.
This is not a good point

SkyWars is boring

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Let's change "No Projectiles" to "No Projectiles But With Projectiles"
When the game starts: there are no projectiles.
First refill: some arrows, some bows.
Second refill: some eggs, some snowballs, more arrows, more bows.
Third refill: more projectiles.
Etc.

Why?
BECAUSE SKYWARS MUST HAVE PROJECTILES
Makes no sense. There must be projectiles in SkyWars.
And I miss to have a bow.

"BuT I hAtE bOw SpAmMers"
Just get a shield!
Also, no projectiles = campers

... I just want to shoot arrows in SkyWars :(
Right now, this game consists in:
-Swords
-Swords
-More swords

99% of the games haven't projectiles
@Gainfullterror
I totally agree with you. Projectiles have been with Skywars since its start. It's a miss to do not have a single bow in the game, and also when you join every game, ranked people always vote for no projectiles which is very annoying. Please Cube do something about it. Thanks.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I'm fine with making it a different board, but removing it in it's entirety is not a good idea, seeing as most players want to be able to play that gamemode.
But it's annoying for those who doesn't want to play that gamemode. I think Cube should do 2 different boards of Skywars. One board with projectiles gamemode and the other boeard with no projectiles gamemode. That would be awesome!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Please explain your opinion.
It makes no sense. Removing the most popular game mode from Sky Wars... Sometimes it's better not to get shot off from your island every single game. Some people say getting rid of this will stop camping. It wont. People will sit on their island and shoot angone who comes near.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya, here is a daily Water Reminder!:D !redeem water
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
happy birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom