Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
The CC+ forum rewards look quite bad, here's an addon that removes them.

Please, fix these rewards, they look bad.

I don't want to have to resort to stylish to make a site not look like garbage. Make the images more opaque, apply a 20% ~ 50% greyscale, make sure there's enough contrast for every image and every rank color (currently not the case for johncoles). Disable the plus badge animation. Don't add a plus badge in the h1.username on profile pages, it looks bad and doesnt serve a purpose. Its a reward, not a discouragement. Treat it as such, make it look good.

https://userstyles.org/styles/161789/hide-cc-bs

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I agree, the animated blinky thing is pretty obnoxious. I accidentially broke that feature with a style I made prior to that :D
I didn't really mind the images so far, but now that I looked at it, it does make the name barely readable on some messages.
Otherwise the images actually look decent imo, I updated my style to add a white/black transparent background behind the username.
Screenshot_2018-06-25_17-14-36.png
Screenshot_2018-06-25_17-14-56.png

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I don't want to have to resort to stylish to make a site not look like garbage. Make the images more opaque, apply a 20% ~ 50% greyscale, make sure there's enough contrast for every image and every rank color (currently not the case for johncoles). Disable the plus badge animation. Don't add a plus badge in the h1.username on profile pages, it looks bad and doesnt serve a purpose. Its a reward, not a discouragement. Treat it as such, make it look good.
please change that text size, cant read

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom