Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This thread is about blockwars 1.8. When cloaked you can't see a ninja kit person even when they are holding a sword or the flag. Oh yeah, and iron sword plus not seeing it when cloaked = death. This was short, but pretty obvious about what I'm saying. Funny thing is that you could see the sword in 1.9 even when they are cloaked. Fix this plz

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This thread is about blockwars 1.8. When cloaked you can't see a ninja kit person even when they are holding a sword or the flag. Oh yeah, and iron sword plus not seeing it when cloaked = death. This was short, but pretty obvious about what I'm saying. Funny thing is that you could see the sword in 1.9 even when they are cloaked. Fix this plz

Honestly, I hate the kit and hopes it gets removed. Or they add an OP version to the game. :P
(We need food regen)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
When cloaked you can't see a ninja kit person even when they are holding a sword or the flag

I believe that the flag thing is a bug, try reporting it.

I still think runner is the best, it will always be the best foreverrrrrrrrr

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Got gud is all inwill say. I am good with ninja it is not a bad kit
I'm talking about 1.8. How can I get good when a ninja is invisible even when holding a sword which can kill someone in 3 hits? Not a bad kit... cloak and iron sword.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
Top Bottom