Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
But still what about the night time?. Like @Claudia said it will be pitch black, couldn't we alter the map so there are glowstone on fences?.
yeah like using command blocks to change the appearance of the map. I know commands in which during day time, and night, time, the command will activate changing a certain block to another. So what if at night some of the blocks turn into like the nether blocks and more fires appear... just trying to put in some ideas ;3

Reactions: BlazeGamingHD

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
yeah like using command blocks to change the appearance of the map. I know commands in which during day time, and night, time, the command will activate changing a certain block to another. So what if at night some of the blocks turn into like the nether blocks and more fires appear... just trying to put in some ideas ;3
Yes. I sure wish the owners see this XD!

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
Night time would be cool, but no special powers. Would increase the number of people being reported for strength or some kind of hacks, and then of course there's the matter of lighting. Unless you want to play in pitch black, which is less fun.
Just turn your gamma up to 1000 in the options text document in your .minecraft folder and you can see everything in the dark

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
I say add night, but let's not make stones larger than donators. Let's add night time and hostile mobs will spawn. That'll be cool. Fighting a creeper in the island while skeletons are shooting at you, then a horde of zombies approach with a plague of spiders? AWESOME!

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
it is considered hacking because you change internal aspect of the game... a bit like a mod...and it gives an unfair advantage... but you cant really catch someone using exept with a screenshot.. i dont think its bannable...i dont deside rules...ANYWAYS... i like the idea of mobs on kits...how about...do they give point ? If not i think they would just get annoying...

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
I think that's hacking.
No, its nothing like hacking, you can increase your gamma for a reason. Also if something is in the game i would suggest using it to your advantage.
it is considered hacking because you change internal aspect of the game... a bit like a mod...and it gives an unfair advantage... but you cant really catch someone using exept with a screenshot.. i dont think its bannable...i dont deside rules...ANYWAYS... i like the idea of mobs on kits...how about...do they give point ? If not i think they would just get annoying...
An unfair advantage is NOT given gamma is in your options folder in everyone's .minecraft folder, everyone has the option to change their gamma. Its nothing like using a mod as on a mod you need to search on the internet for the client, and not all mods are hacks, take optifine for example doubles your Fps rate, the most useful mod out, whereas changing your gamma is available for everyone to use and abuse. If you don't know how to change your gamma youtube it :P

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I like Morgan's idea, 5 months (For me xD) just non-stop stone killing never had a problem (Except for hackers) I like to show the stones some love! Maybe even more players.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Strengt 1 would be sweet, and totally wouldn't make the ninja class more OP. I wonder how many people here actually know what strength 1 does. I mean exactly, not just 'it makes you stronger'.

Gufufu

Apr 25, 2014
Strengt 1 would be sweet, and totally wouldn't make the ninja class more OP. I wonder how many people here actually know what strength 1 does. I mean exactly, not just 'it makes you stronger'.
Doesn't it reduce damage as well?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.