Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi

Personality obsidian rank isnt really a lot of a better rank compared to emerald.

I have suggested things for this rank but i rlly like this one :)

A /Nick feature only for obsidian rank. This is a unique feature and would be really cool to have

This will be added to my own suggestion list.

Qwert

Reactions: BigGamingWolf
A

A pigeon

Hey , I got an obsidian rank and I’m a helper wannabe. Hmm.. maybe I can get some free reports!

/nick Gainfullterror

Me: —> Shamel : ez kys

Ok I can false report gainfullterror now hehe. Hmm , I dont like that Sophie person.

/nick DivinePersephone

Me: —> CommunistCactus : You suck kys reeeee

Lol that was fun , free reports , and whats best , nobody can report me for crossteaming now!

/nick Tacosbefriends

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi

Personality obsidian rank isnt really a lot of a better rank compared to emerald.

A /Nick feature only for obsidian rank. This is a unique feature and would be really cool to have

Qwert
It isn't a feature for obby rankers, only for youtubers.
I don't agree with your suggestion, it's only a feature for youtubers, and players would be confused because of the changed names.
Sorry, -1 from me.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi

Qwert
I think you can make good suggestions, but I have to agree with @MajesticShamel .. This is one of the worst suggestions I have seen in a long time.. -1

Reactions: Shamel

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
I think you can make good suggestions, but I have to agree with @OfficiallyBerre
[QUOTE="MajesticShamel, post: 939398, member: 256440"]Lol one of the worst ideas I have ever seen, sorry[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RemiO05, post: 939392, member: 210470"]It isn't a feature for obby rankers, only for youtubers.
I don't agree with your suggestion, it's only a feature for youtubers, and players would be confused because of the changed names.
Sorry, -1 from me.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Chat Filter, post: 939387, member: 335016"]Hey , I got an obsidian rank and I’m a helper wannabe. Hmm.. maybe I can get some free reports!

/nick Gainfullterror

Ok I can false report gainfullterror now hehe. Hmm , I dont like that Sophie person.

/nick DivinePersephone

Lol that was fun , free reports , and whats best , nobody can report me for crossteaming now!

/nick Tacosbefriends[/QUOTE]

Dont get me wrong on this critisim is good. But there are many things to solve the issue.Il count a few:
Nicking as an staff member is punishable
Nicknames will be cursive for obby rankers so you know its a nick.
You cant use nicknames of registered users.

Please come with valid arguments [USER=210470]@RemiO05
@OfficiallyBerre and @MajesticShamel .
And like @Chat Filter said this could cause problems. But as named above this can be fixed with some easy solutions.

Thanks @ArianaGrandeVevo for agreeing with me on this one!

I hope this provide you guys with a valid awnser to your concerns/criticism.

Qwert[/USER]

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'm against this idea since players should stick to their name. If they aren't happy with their current name, they can change it on the Mojang site.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm against this idea since players should stick to their name. If they aren't happy with their current name, they can change it on the Mojang site.
upload_2017-12-14_20-51-18.png

------------------
upload_2017-12-14_20-51-46.png

Reactions: qwertplaysmc

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I don’t feel like this is necessary, and why aren’t you mentioning any facts/arguments in your thread? Maybe something for in the future. ;)

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
I don’t feel like this is necessary, and why aren’t you mentioning any facts/arguments in your thread? Maybe something for in the future. ;)

Maybe because most people dont have obby rank. Lets be honest its expensive. And the features are meh meh.
This isnt necessary just a personal opinion

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017

Lol you thin people should stick to their name?
Thats up to the player self to make!
And like @ArianaGrandeVevo said you cant do this often.
Would you be annoyed by this function?

Il clarify this even more:
Players will Always stay with their official name like in the friend list etc but will be seen in chat as their nickname. You have to change your nick everytime you login.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Hey , I got an obsidian rank and I’m a helper wannabe. Hmm.. maybe I can get some free reports!

/nick Gainfullterror

/nick DivinePersephone

/nick Tacosbefriends
hypixel also has this butt you can just. disable every name as nick that ever logged into the server. if you would use every minecraft name there wouldn't be any left

Reactions: qwertplaysmc

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
looks like a good idea, and for the impersonation, nicked people have like a little [N] before their name or on the tab list, or just a little symbol. And nicks also don't work for DM's. and hovering over a persons name in chat shows their real name, together with the stuff it already shows.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
looks like a good idea, and for the impersonation, nicked people have like a little [N] before their name or on the tab list, or just a little symbol. And nicks also don't work for DM's. and hovering over a persons name in chat shows their real name, together with the stuff it already shows.

Agreed!

I think this would be a great addition :D

D

Deleted member 352903

But then ppl can use /nick to put diferent names and do banable things, so then they ban wrong person.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom