Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do u agree

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
nothing is fun anymore. especially in minerware; i get targetted all the god damn time because everybody's going for the ranked guy rather then the people in 1st, 2nd and 3rd

its so annoying. i just played a game of minerware. on the hot potato round, like 50 people were rushing towards me to tag me. same with tnt tag, and all the combat games really.

so i want /nick for VIP ranks on bedrock edition, plz. it'll help us stop being targetted

Reactions: xFqbian and Axyy

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
There is always a possibility that you will be focused by other players, I understand this might be annoying but I don't think having access to /nick would fix this issue. Of course I have used the nick command before and even then I would still get focused by other players just because I was better than them at the game. I play with friends to avoid getting focused by players, which usually works because they know if they attack me, my friends will back me up. I'm not sure what else you could do to prevent yourself from being focused but I simply think /nick isn't the solution.

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
There is always a possibility that you will get focused by other players, I understand this might be annoying but I don't think having access to /nick would fix this issue. Of course I have used the nick command before and even then I would still get focused by other players just because I was better than them at the game. I play with friends to avoid getting focused by players, which usually works because they know if they attack, me my friends will back me up. I'm not sure what else you could do to prevent yourself from being focused but I simply think /nick isn't the solution.

bedrock is mainly 6 year olds on smartfridges, and they probably confuse me for a youtuber or staff member and target me to "be in a video" or "be famous" when i dont upload mc or any videos at all. this will be different in eggwars but that's the nature of the game and i appreciate that. same in skywars

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
k. i think i know what you are gonna say, so in advance:
the devs could code it so there are lets say 50k nicknames [thats a lot of nicknames] for players who have never played cubecraft but have a bedrock account. sure this would be hard, but they could hire nickname watchers or something to find names for people who've never logged on and then put them in. therefore it can't be innapropriate because it was human-checked.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I don’t think giving /nick to VIPs is the answer. I think that would be a really hard thing if a hacker has /nick and the player goes to report, the staff won’t be able to track them down.

Though, I think LEADERBOARD players should have /nick. They have dedicated so much time to the game that they wouldn’t go hacking into the leaderboard unnoticed. Someone had made a thread about that recently.

Reactions: BabeGoth

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
k. i think i know what you are gonna say, so in advance:
the devs could code it so there are lets say 50k nicknames [thats a lot of nicknames] for players who have never played cubecraft but have a bedrock account. sure this would be hard, but they could hire nickname watchers or something to find names for people who've never logged on and then put them in. therefore it can't be innapropriate because it was human-checked.

What about the fact that this can easily be abused by rule-breakers? Unless Moderators get an option so they can check real user-names.

Anyways, maybe it's possible to prevent abuse but I still wouldn't think this is the way to stop the targeting. In my opinion, it just should stay the way it is, that's life. Take a football/soccer match as an example, good players have more defenders on them than the players who have less skill. It's a strategy to win the game, take out the good players. I feel like preventing players from targeting ruïns the game for people who have not as much skill as you, if they want to take out the good player then it's their strategy to win the game.

Reactions: Fqnta

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
@Axyy im talking about if you're bad at the game but a vip, they wont target you with a nick. also there could be a command called /nickreveal where mods could reveal the actual name of a nicked guy.

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
nothing is fun anymore. especially in minerware; i get targetted all the god damn time because everybody's going for the ranked guy rather then the people in 1st, 2nd and 3rd

its so annoying. i just played a game of minerware. on the hot potato round, like 50 people were rushing towards me to tag me. same with tnt tag, and all the combat games really.

so i want /nick for VIP ranks on bedrock edition, plz. it'll help us stop being targetted

Nope if VIP is gonna get /nick it would be fair for everyone else to get it. Currently only youtubers and staff members can /nick and that is because people target staff members and youtubers more than vips witch most people dont even look at.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

I do not agree with this.

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018

you shouldn't of bought a rank, I target ranked people because they are good and really cocky

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
Nope if VIP is gonna get /nick it would be fair for everyone else to get it. Currently only youtubers and staff members can /nick and that is because people target staff members and youtubers more than vips witch most people dont even look at.
actually u'd be suprised at how many times i've been 7v1d in minerware

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom