Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do u agree

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 469419

Being totally serious and trying to not be rude, what kind of focus can endure a normal player?. The /nick command is mainly created to "important" persons who have a special rank and is constantly being focused, this means, Youtube/staff rank, beside that, now think, what would happen if all vip players can use this? no one would know anyone, all people nicked with a different nick than the usual... so no.

Anyways, as @Dylaila previously said, people focus for anything; if you're better than them, then, focus. If you're more cool than them, then focus...

Reactions: Zebooky

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I actually really like this idea but it would be harder to report someone when they're in nick.

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
I think it's not a solution still. People would abuse this command so much, playing with improper, vulgar nicks. You just need to have luck, to get better teammates next game, so you wouldn't be 7v1 in minerware.

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Half the reason people buy ranks is for the clout of having a ranked tag.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I've got VIP and always get targetted. I just simply remove my colour name so I look default. I don't think that /nick will solve your problem people target you because of your special name colour and skills. not because of you're name.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
its a no for me.... people having /nick could sound good but think about this. more people can /nick which means some people will do some offensive names

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom