Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i have some questions Can you make Discord ranks so Obsidians and emerald and all other ranks have a

• #Obsidian should have more perms like /NICK etc!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • #Obsdian=Nick=fair

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
YouTube rank users have the permission to change their nicknames.
The ones who get the rank are obviously famous and popular in their countries, which is a good explanation of why they have it and normal users don’t.
Sure there are a lot of CCGN users which have YouTube channels with even more than one thousand subscribers but the difference between 1k and 100k subscribers is really huge.
Some regular users get targeted a lot because their channels, but still it’s not that big of a problem.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Tags:

#Nick #Obsidian #fair
I honestly do agree with the nickname thing overall, not so much because someone might get targetted (The players that are on the leaderboards do get targetted some times) but more to add a variety of nicknames without having to change your Minecraft username.
However, I do believe that it could get highly abused, but it could easily get solved by making the nickname only display in games and to give only like 5 nicknames available they can choose, none of those inappropriate of course.
People would say that this could be a bad feature and that people would use it to hack and not get banned for it but, obviously, moderators and upper ranks could have some sort of command/logs to check who used that nickname at a certain moment.
However, I do invite you to use the search button on top of the forums in order to see if someone has suggested the idea before to avoid making duplicate threads since it will get your thread locked, besides, I also do recommend you to expand your ideas a bit more in order of suggesting them since you cannot rely on people understand the idea only by the title of it. This idea has been suggested a ton of times, and, although I love it I do believe that this thread should be locked since it doesn't add up anything to the topic.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom