Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
You've never seen a 100% winrate before, but I like the motivation.
This isn't my bot or video. (The man who made this bot of destruction was banned.)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Im also in the tower defends top. Around number 100. Is there any tryout to join the team?

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
I don't know what's funnier, this post or the people who don't get it's a joke lmao. Brilliant!

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't believe that they're kidding around. They seem to have a Discord set up with a schedule. Despite all of this, eSports and TD shouldn't mix well because TD is a game of math. 6v6 games between experienced players always end in ties.
Well then we may have very well found the funniest thing of them all.

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
Oh, this is very interesting. So many good TD players. I like to win over good players, then I feel less guilty.

BigOrangeMan

Aug 4, 2019
Why do you want screenshots, just join the discord. Believe it or not, we don't have a secret passcode. Can you stop being whiny at the same time Rivanaul, you're one of the few complaining. You said you don't care so stop caring :)

BigOrangeMan

Aug 4, 2019
Im also in the tower defends top. Around number 100. Is there any tryout to join the team?
join the discord and thats probs enough lol. We probably gonna stick as the main 6 because we were the og monkeys, but you can also be a loud monkey

This is a team of monkeys
Everyone who plays this game in parties in discord knows that everyone is loud monkeys
Stop acting like we're here to start a national movement
Monkeys don't win movements
This was shown in Planet of the Apes
RIP monkeys

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Can you stop being whiny at the same time Rivanaul, you're one of the few complaining. You said you don't care so stop caring :)
I haven't replied since Sunday? What made you think I care?

Also, put your messages in one message..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom