Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BigOrangeMan

Aug 4, 2019
I would like to announce that a new ESPORTS team has been formed, named NITRO. Currently, we are the top team in Cubecraft Tower Defence, and we have a 100% win rate with double digits of games won. We are open to competition, but frankly, it would be a joke. Thank you.

Negative4

Aug 4, 2019
I would like to announce that a new ESPORTS team has been formed, named NITRO. Currently, we are the top team in Cubecraft Tower Defence, and we have a 100% win rate with double digits of games won. We are open to competition, but frankly, it would be a joke. Thank you.
hi mom

kmlgaming

Apr 12, 2016
very expertly crafted i am so scared to challenge this truly tyrannical team of individuals

Reactions: Story
Imagine creating an eSport team to bully 9 year olds in tower defense o_o
imamememachine.png

Negative4

Aug 4, 2019
To me, toxicity is talking about others, and being rude to other people. Our only intention is to have fun, and being opposed to that is implying that you're here to ruin our fun. In hindsight, it looks to me that you're the toxic one here, Rivanaul. If we really wanted to brag about our stats, why would we post that in a discord we just made with nobody we didn't know? We were simply joking to ourselves, and you're the one who joined afterwards, scrolled up, and intentionally looked for evidence so you can call us toxic. If that kind of behavior is not toxic, I really don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
To me, toxicity is talking shit about others, and being rude to other people. Our only intention is to have fun, and being opposed to that is implying that you're here to ruin our fun. In hindsight, it looks to me that you're the toxic one here, Rivanaul. If we really wanted to brag about our stats, why would we post that in a discord we just made with nobody we didn't know? We were simply joking to ourselves, and you're the one who joined afterwards, scrolled up, and intentionally looked for evidence so you can call us toxic. If that kind of behavior is not toxic, I really don't know what is.
I'll just share the reply I gave on Discord to almost the exact same message:
upload_2019-8-4_19-12-21.png

I simply wanted screenshots of your Discord chat, someone else told me about it.

Gotta agree with the tryhard tower defense peeps. Rdjstark, you did start this argument, I think you should end it too.
no

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Negative4

Aug 4, 2019
I'll just share the reply I gave on Discord to almost the exact same message:
View attachment 154887

I simply wanted screenshots of your Discord chat, someone else told me about it.

no
It's funny how my point above literally counters what you just sent. I am still waiting for your definition of toxicity, because all you have been doing on discord is avoid my strong points and state your same point that we are toxic over and over again. I already countered that point, and I think you should put a little more thought into your arguments, because they literally make zero sense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.