Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like this idea

• No (please explain why)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • yes (please explain why)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • only for certain games (which ones and why)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I am suggesting that instead of having the pvp 1-5 show total kills, show the most kills you have gotten before dying, basically it will be a competition of killstreaks, this way time playing the game won't affect your chances of getting on the board, your skill will, this could be implemented in other games where the show a number of wins you got before losing as well, which is why this is in suggestions.

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
I am suggesting that instead of having the pvp 1-5 show total kills, show the most kills you have gotten before dying, basically it will be a competition of killstreaks, this way time playing the game won't affect your chances of getting on the board, your skill will, this could be implemented in other games where the show a number of wins you got before losing as well, which is why this is in suggestions.
hm. in my opinion, this is an okay idea. problem is, what would ya do with the current leaders on the leaderboard? they’ve worked hard for that spot.. *cough* @WowItzAndy c:

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
hm. in my opinion, this is an okay idea. problem is, what would ya do with the current leaders on the leaderboard? they’ve worked hard for that spot.. *cough* @WowItzAndy c:
The current leaders on the board probably already have high killstreaks, I would give them free points, but idk, what do you think good compensation is?

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Will not make any difference in my opinion, because people on the boards right now will tryhard to be on the one you are suggesting.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you basically mean to remove the current leaderboards and add a new one and you can get on that leaderboard in the same way?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am going to have to disagree with this because then someone would ask their friend to come on and take turns farming kills off them and getting to the top. Sorry, I am going to have to stick with the normal leaderboard. Good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: Kloska

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
in pvp people wil farm bounty's and than they get a higher kil-streak so i don't think that it wil be fun

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom