Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you dislike the new update

• Total voters

lewisjet

Apr 13, 2017
is it just me who dislikes the new update?. It would be fine if they did not get rid of so many games on the server. I bought a rank on the server mainly for ultra hardcore however that is no longer a thing and my friend bought a rank for other games that used to be on the server and nothing else. in my opinion in the future only beta games should be removed- its not beta if everything else is being treated the same!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
is it just me who dislikes the new update?. It would be fine if they did not get rid of so many games on the server. I bought a rank on the server mainly for ultra hardcore however that is no longer a thing and my friend bought a rank for other games that used to be on the server and nothing else. in my opinion in the future only beta games should be removed- its not beta if everything else is being treated the same!
Yes I also have a rank bought up to that there games are removed. I want to have the feeling where I have done say..

Reactions: lewisjet

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

There is disagreement with users who played games that were deleted from the server, but those changes were for stability and increase some games that we can now call them '' popular ''.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What's good about the new update is that, with the sentinel at work is gone. That provides moderators or helpers less effort to violate people ban/ban. Also, if you knew that already, you can for the game starts in the chat talk. Some things are designed but I found the old CubeCraft fun, still find it amazing how they do this and have a lot of respect to all staff.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I dont didlike.

This is a new base for future updates, if the updates are cool, the server will revive.
But if the updates are bad the server will had 3500players for a long time

I hope in the staff :)
(I say this 9 times)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I dont didlike.

This is a new base for future updates, if the updates are cool, the server will revive.
But if the updates are bad the server will had 3500players for a long time

I hope in the staff :)
(I say this 9 times)
Yes I also hope staff, good suggestion. You are right. ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom