Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M8KI05

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
100
157
119
26
Pronouns
He/Him
The new UI looks incredible; they just need to fix the issue where elements overlap—I imagine it's due to the Spanish language—but I definitely hope it gets added to other interfaces.

1790131645743.png
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
506
911
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
The new UI looks incredible; they just need to fix the issue where elements overlap—I imagine it's due to the Spanish language—but I definitely hope it gets added to other interfaces.

View attachment 247132
The new UI is good, but the layout seems to be designed to display English without any issues, so the Spanish you use and the Japanese I use probably won’t display properly, as shown in the image.

Also, notations like “1.6k” seem rather unfriendly to Asian players.
 

M8KI05

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
100
157
119
26
Pronouns
He/Him
The new UI is good, but the layout seems to be designed to display English without any issues, so the Spanish you use and the Japanese I use probably won’t display properly, as shown in the image.

Also, notations like “1.6k” seem rather unfriendly to Asian players.
That's right, I think replacing the word "update" with an icon that represents it would be much more effective, or abbreviating it.
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
506
911
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
That's right, I think replacing the word "update" with an icon that represents it would be much more effective, or abbreviating it.
Personally, I think it would be better to move the game name to the top-left and put the player count in the top-right. (Just my personal opinion.)

It might be an unavoidable issue because of the difference in text length, but for example:

English: Update!
Japanese: アップデート!
Spanish: ¡Actualizar!
 

novua

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 22, 2026
5
29
19
21
Thank you for making us aware of it. For more context I am the one who created the UI with some help from another team member for the pixelart icons!

I am currently investigating and fixing the language problem i appreciate you bringing this to our attention <3
 

M8KI05

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
100
157
119
26
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for making us aware of it. For more context I am the one who created the UI with some help from another team member for the pixelart icons!

I am currently investigating and fixing the language problem i appreciate you bringing this to our attention <3
Great job!! ♥️
 

Fiction

Well-Known Member
Jun 8, 2021
151
229
119
16
Ireland
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for making us aware of it. For more context I am the one who created the UI with some help from another team member for the pixelart icons!

I am currently investigating and fixing the language problem i appreciate you bringing this to our attention <3
I particularly like this UI more than the old navigation UI, aesthetically much more pleasing. Main thing is it being more responsive, loads up instantly and nothing fails to load. I feel moving the title text of the games in the navigation menu down a little bit would be better imo. Although, be curious if in the coming weeks the UI is updated elsewhere on the network, good job.
 
Top Bottom