Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Yes. They could/would automagically get their trophy points. Or to prevent spam, we could make a thread where they ask for it and the staff members give them the points (for those who actually care)

<God> is just a joke. It wouldn't be an actual trophy :)
Okay then xD
"Points" could be called "Potatoes" in the future though? ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I really like the idea of more trophies, helps encourage a more active forums community. I'd like to get @Lucariatias opinion on this, since he is a pretty good developer.
Also some more ideas for trophies:

<Helper>
Make 20 threads in 'Report a Player'. You must be magic? Make that hacker disappear.
Points Given: 15
Nooooo!!! The spam and irrelevant threads made would be awful! >.<and what if henry returns? He'll make like 80 threads in an hour, all just saying "send ur selfeez to henryizkewl@gimmeaselfie.c0m for that trophy..

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
So I looked at the list of the people with the most points, and I saw that they were maxed at 113. So I thought of a few suggestions to add more trophies to make the forums more interesting.

But first a few things.
Do not assume I want this to be on priority.
The developers are already dug in heaps of work after all of this EULA related madness..., I just thought of this when the developers wanted to do something easy or fun. This probably won't be added anyway because there's too much to do atm, but. I just wanted to get that message out there.

P.S. I'm really bad with names+how many points should be given, so if anything seems too hard/easy/silly, make sure to give a better suggestion!

Suggestions

<Celebrity>
You have gained over 100 followers? I already see you walking down the red carpet!
Points Given: 25

<Sticky>
One of your threads has gotten over 25 pages of comments? Dang, you must be a classic.
Points Given: 20

<Memorable>
Your first follower! You must have seemed special to someone.
Points given: 5

<Traveler>
You've posted comments on over 50 different profile pages? Wow, you must know everyone.
Points given: 10

These were just to start the ball rolling. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment on this thread.

And once more,
This should not be added before anything else. There is a thousand other things I can think that are more important to this. This is a cosmetic, and more important things should always be done first before suggestions like these.
(to prevent the haters)
yes pls

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Could do, yeah.. or encourage people to spam the forums with pointless threads.
If they spam the forums, we warn them and mute them. Then we ban them from the forums :D

Here's the basic idea. With your logic, why don't people spam the forums with messages, because there is a trophy for posting X messages RIGHT NOW. Because they know they would get in trouble. People won't spam the forums because they would get in trouble and then get punished.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Here's a few more ideas:

<Tag, You're It!>
You tagged your first person in a post! You're learning the secrets of the forums!
Points Given: 2

<Tagged Back>
You tagged the person who tagged you? Nice, make sure to say "No Tagbacks!"
Points Given: 3

These are just for fun, and again I hope that the developers finish the EULA stuff before they even consider doing these trophies

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Thought of another lol

<Autographs>
You've made your first signature! Now everyone will remember you!
Points Given: 5

<Idk the name>
You've made your first profile pic! Make sure they get your good side!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If they spam the forums, we warn them and mute them. Then we ban them from the forums :D

Here's the basic idea. With your logic, why don't people spam the forums with messages, because there is a trophy for posting X messages RIGHT NOW. Because they know they would get in trouble. People won't spam the forums because they would get in trouble and then get punished.
Sounds like a lot of work for some cosmetic number..

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Well staff would have to monitor the forum twice as much, and for what? So that they can ban people that spam the section with pointless threads over a trophy?
I doubt people would spam the threads over a virtual trophy...it's not like it's someone's lifelong goal to achieve a few points that translate to nothing in the real world.

I'm pretty sure that people don't even try to get trophies....why would you, it's just points that mean nothing. I only get trophies when I'm not thinking about it.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Here's another trophy

<Linked> (or something else)
You've followed your follower? Now you will know each other so well!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
<You're hired> Congratulations, you have been promoted!
Nice work!
Points given: 300 :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Thought of another lol

<Autographs>
You've made your first signature! Now everyone will remember you!

<Idk the name>
You've made your first profile pic! Make sure they get your good side!
That one could be called <Picture yourself>

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom