Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
<The rich
You purchased this trophy with 1000 points! You must feel pretty wealthy right now. 5 points
<Top dog>
You are on the list of notable players. You wear the crown of CCG. 5 points
<The active> You are still here after a whole 6 months of making your account? now that's dedication. 10 points
<The fanboy>
You've followed one of the owners! perhaps they'll follow you back someday. 1 points.
<The appreciative>
You've followed a developer! This is the first step of many. 1 points.
<The stalker>
You've followed 5 mods! This is starting to look shady... 1 points.
<The noble>
You've followed 5 admins! Give them a thanks for the work they put in to the server. 1 points.
<The librarian>
You've posted 100 spoilers!? Spoiler, this is worth 10 points. 10 points.
<The ancient>
1 year later, you're still here... go get some fresh air. 20 points.
<Friendship token>
You followed someone back! How kind. 1 points.
<The novice>
1000 posts on the forums? This is the start of somehting beautiful... 5 points.
<The apprentice>
2500 posts now? That was fast! 10 points.
<The master>
5000 posts on the forums! perhaps one day, you'll have 5001... 20 points.
<Cube master>
10,000 posts on the forums!! Welcome to the cube club! 100 points.
<Hero>
You have followed every mod, every admin, every developer, every builder, both owners and 100 players! Now that's true love. 30 points.
<Villain>
You have just unfollowed an owner. To the underworld with you! 1 points.
<Tough as iron nails>
You have just donated iron rank! Thanks for your contribution c: 5 points.
<The blue>
You have just donated lapiz rank for the first time ever!!! Your contribution is appreciated. 5 points.
<Bling bling>
You have just donated gold rank! Enjoy it, and look down on everyone lower than you. 5 points.
<oresome>
You have just donated diamond rank!? You're just plain oresome! 10 points.
<Flying high>
You have just donated emerald rank. You can now fly in the hub! wooo! 10 points.
<The underworld>
You are officially a dedicated obsidian rank of CCG. The staff thank your kind dedication and contribution. 15 points.
<Clean slate>
You have followed the rules and after 6 months, have never been muted or banned. You're an angel <3 5 points.
<The autograph>
You have just made... your first ever... signature! Now everyone will know who you are. 1 points.
<The exposed>
You have changed your location? Well, we'll just have to hunt you down again then... 1 points.
<The isolated> (not to be mistaken for diglett's beautiful faction)
One of your threads has been locked before even 1 page of comments could be posted? Forever alone... 1 points.
<Diglett destroyer>
So, your name is SUPERxSNAP? And you love diglett? Instant ban for you! -10,000 points.
Opinions?
P.S. that last one is really important, please add that if anything.
Do not include the one's where you have to be active on the forums for a month, year, etc. I thought of that, but then I realized that we have hundreds of accounts that are created once for a report, ban appeal, etc. And never touched again. That means ALL of them would get the achievement w/o even trying, and a lot of people getting it at once could get laggy.

Maybe not the donator ones. If people try to get trophy points, they need to donate 250 dollars? It's great if they do, but it might cause people saying "This is unfair" because some people simply don't have that much money to spare. Then again, it could encourage donating. Eh, we should let the devs decide.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Do not include the one's where you have to be active on the forums for a month, year, etc. I thought of that, but then I realized that we have hundreds of accounts that are created once for a report, ban appeal, etc. And never touched again. That means ALL of them would get the achievement w/o even trying, and a lot of people getting it at once could get laggy.

Maybe not the donator ones. If people try to get trophy points, they need to donate 250 dollars? It's great if they do, but it might cause people saying "This is unfair" because some people simply don't have that much money to spare. Then again, it could encourage donating. Eh, we should let the devs decide.
I doubt too many people will take it that seriously, and complain that donors shouldn't get any points for the trophy, but i suppose it could also encourage players to ask for ranks =/ Well, if it encourages donating, why not? c:
Also i seriously doubt that lag could be caused from players getting trophies, and you'll actually have to log in after the time has passed to receive the trophy.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
So I looked at the list of the people with the most points, and I saw that they were maxed at 113. So I thought of a few suggestions to add more trophies to make the forums more interesting.

But first a few things.
Do not assume I want this to be on priority.
The developers are already dug in heaps of work after all of this EULA related madness..., I just thought of this when the developers wanted to do something easy or fun. This probably won't be added anyway because there's too much to do atm, but. I just wanted to get that message out there.

P.S. I'm really bad with names+how many points should be given, so if anything seems too hard/easy/silly, make sure to give a better suggestion!

Suggestions

<Celebrity>
You have gained over 100 followers? I already see you walking down the red carpet!
Points Given: 25

<Sticky>
One of your threads has gotten over 25 pages of comments? Dang, you must be a classic.
Points Given: 20

<Memorable>
Your first follower! You must have seemed special to someone.
Points given: 5

<Traveler>
You've posted comments on over 50 different profile pages? Wow, you must know everyone.
Points given: 10

These were just to start the ball rolling. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment on this thread.

And once more,
This should not be added before anything else. There is a thousand other things I can think that are more important to this. This is a cosmetic, and more important things should always be done first before suggestions like these.
(to prevent the haters)

So, I've looked into this, XenForo seems to only allow certain triggers for the trophies.

Since this is the same on every xenforo forum board, theres no secrecy on what I can do, so here's a screenshot of the settings options for triggering a trophy.

Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 11.12.36.png

Also, current trophies: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/help/trophies

If you have any other suggestions to do based on that, then feel free to suggest. Theres some other triggers, like forum ranks, birthdays, specific account settings, even email addresses matches. But none that would make any of your original suggestions work. :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom