Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
So I looked at the list of the people with the most points, and I saw that they were maxed at 113. So I thought of a few suggestions to add more trophies to make the forums more interesting.

But first a few things.
Do not assume I want this to be on priority.
The developers are already dug in heaps of work after all of this EULA related madness..., I just thought of this when the developers wanted to do something easy or fun. This probably won't be added anyway because there's too much to do atm, but. I just wanted to get that message out there.

P.S. I'm really bad with names+how many points should be given, so if anything seems too hard/easy/silly, make sure to give a better suggestion!

Suggestions

<Celebrity>
You have gained over 100 followers? I already see you walking down the red carpet!
Points Given: 25

<Sticky>
One of your threads has gotten over 25 pages of comments? Dang, you must be a classic.
Points Given: 20

<Memorable>
Your first follower! You must have seemed special to someone.
Points given: 5

<Traveler>
You've posted comments on over 50 different profile pages? Wow, you must know everyone.
Points given: 10

These were just to start the ball rolling. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment on this thread.

And once more,
This should not be added before anything else. There is a thousand other things I can think that are more important to this. This is a cosmetic, and more important things should always be done first before suggestions like these.
(to prevent the haters)

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I'll think of some more tommorow guys if you are interested, but for now I'm goin to sleep.

Remember, you guys can post some of your own trophy suggestions also!

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really like your ideas. :)
Just one thing: I have to agree with Orange that "Traveler" might be not the best idea ;) Just because it could cause spam on profile pages...

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like the idea of more trophies, helps encourage a more active forums community. I'd like to get @Lucariatias opinion on this, since he is a pretty good developer.
Also some more ideas for trophies:

<Winner>
One of your posts has received over 10 likes. I guess you're pretty likeable.
Points Given: 10

<Helper>
Make 20 threads in 'Report a Player'. You must be magic? Make that hacker disappear.
Points Given: 15

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I'll post a long list later of some ideas, but here's some I thought of last night.
Here's a new <Traveler> trophy.

<Traveler>
You've posted a thread on every forum section? Wow, you're everywhere!
Points Given: 5

<Appreciated>
A staff member has followed you? Congrats!

<Just You and Me>
You started your first conversation! Neat!
Points Given: 1

(running out of compliments lol)
I really like the idea of more trophies, helps encourage a more active forums community. I'd like to get @Lucariatias opinion on this, since he is a pretty good developer.
Also some more ideas for trophies:

<Winner>
One of your posts has received over 10 likes. I guess you're pretty likeable.

<Helper>
Make 20 threads in 'Report a Player'. You must be magic? Make that hacker disappear.
I really like Helper! I had a similar idea, but yours is better :)
I got an idea c:
Fanclub:
You have 25 followers already! You're almost a celebrity!
I like that too!

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Good idea! Totally with you on this. I'd love to see this be added in the near future. :)

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Here's one for lols. New players would have to figure out how to get this achievement, but people who have been watching this thread know how to complete it ;)

<Reunion>
You met someone with your own skin! It must be your long-lost sibling!

(To win you have to comment on someone's profile page who has the same avatar as you)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Just one question:
There might be players who already started their first conversation or got their first follower (for example)
Would they still get the points then? Or how does that work? :)

And "God" confused me O.o

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yes. They could/would automagically get their trophy points. Or to prevent spam, we could make a thread where they ask for it and the staff members give them the points (for those who actually care)

<God> is just a joke. It wouldn't be an actual trophy :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom