Attachments

• Tree cage bundle.png
    Tree cage bundle.png
    255 KB · Views: 176

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
@Younisco LOOK NOW U CAN HAVE A NATURE CAGE PACK MONEY MONEY MOENYYYYYY 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
but I mean srsly it’s pretty cool I mean u could tweak that a bit and make a new cage pack !

Reactions: Dreamer

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
@Younisco LOOK NOW U CAN HAVE A NATURE CAGE PACK MONEY MONEY MOENYYYYYY 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
but I mean srsly it’s pretty cool I mean u could tweak that a bit and make a new cage pack !
Do you have any ideas about how i could tweak it? I was thinking some particles but it wouldn't add for some reason.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Maybe add more variety so they don’t all look so similar and the gold blocks look a bit out of place but idk what you could change it to maybe like stripped logs?

Reactions: Unknown_

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Nicely done! Good job :)

A little note, could you please try to combine messages in 1 single message to refrain from message farming (it's a punishable thing and since you're new I wanted to inform you before you get banned without knowing the exact reason for this offence)

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
Nicely done! Good job :)

A little note, could you please try to combine messages in 1 single message to refrain from message farming :)
What is message farming? And what do you mean with combine the massages? Different people ask different questions. Thank you!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
What is message farming? And what do you mean with combine the massages? Different people ask different questions. Thank you!
You can answer several people their questions in 1 single message, there is no need to post a new message for every single question if you can combine those answers in 1 message.

Message farming is defined as posting a lot of messages on a topic without that much context to get a lot of messages which is prohibited on our forums.

I just wanted to inform you before you get punished for something similar in the future :)

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
You can answer several people their questions in 1 single message, there is no need to post a new message for every single question if you can combine those answers in 1 message.

Message farming is defined as posting a lot of messages on a topic without that much context to get a lot of messages which is prohibited on our forums.

I just wanted to inform you before you get punished for something similar in the future :)
Oh! Well thank you so much for the information. I will be careful / Sam

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom