Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
So hi people of the world.
Tower defence is my actual favourite game on cube and has been since i started. Its so fun as im a complete noob at pvp so its nice to have a game that is strategy based and not skill. Also its a really satisfying game to play and i love the tower designs. I loved the last update but i thought that it has kind of been a while. All im suggesting is to add a new tower, just one (like you could add more if you want) as it would make the game so much more fun as we can test this new tower and play new games with it. I have a few ideas off the top of my head, feel free to disagree with them tho, other people can probably come up with way better

Idea 1: Boost tower
Size: 3x3
Cost: 500
This tower does not deal damage, however it increases the damage of towers directly next to it. It has only 1 path.
It would maybe start by increasing damage by only 1.25x but at max perhaps 1.5x .It would not stack because that might be kind of op.

Idea 2: Laser tower
Cost 750
This tower shoots a laser which latches onto enemies with a laser that starts off dealing very little damage but increases exponentially as the tower has latched on for longer. It would be amazing against mobs like giants and slimes but terrible aga8nst mobs like zombies, spiders, pigmen, etc. Upgrades would increase range, add an extra laser, etc

Idea 3: Nature tower
Cost: 750
This tower creates a hedge wall that enemies cant pass. Instead, they have to destroy the wall to move on. The wall has very low health but could be useful for clumping enemies up together. Higher upgrades increase the wall’s health. Once the wall is destroyed, it will take 5 seconds to spawn again.

Idea 4: Rocket tower
Size: 5x5
Cost: 3000
This tower has a very long range and shoots low damage missiles. Its attack charges up over time (similar to leach) and when it is charged it places a nuclear landmine. the next enemy that walks through will be in for a nasty surprise as the landmine does a lot of damage. Similar to leach, only one of these towers can be placed on the map at a time. Upgrades increase damage and decrease charge time. This would work well with the nature tower as the wall could clump enemies up and then they all explode to nuke. The landmine will only start to charge again once the current landmine has been detonated so you can not immediately replace the landmine once it has been detonated.

So yea, they are just a few thoughts. I dont mind whether you use them or not, any new tower would be super cool to have.
You dont have to add anything at all, but i would just love a bit of a tower defence update.

Thanks, Daniel

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Cost 750
This tower shoots a laser which latches onto enemies with a laser that starts off dealing very little damage but increases exponentially as the tower has latched on for longer. It would be amazing against mobs like giants and slimes but terrible aga8nst mobs like zombies, spiders, pigmen, etc. Upgrades would increase range, add an extra laser, etc

Isn't this the same thing as the leach tower?

Reactions: DanDaDino

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Cost 750
That is the exact same thing I thought as well,
Idea 4: Rocket tower
Size: 5x5
Cost: 3000
This tower has a very long range and shoots low damage missiles. Its attack charges up over time (similar to leach) and when it is charged it places a nuclear landmine. the next enemy that walks through will be in for a nasty surprise as the landmine does a lot of damage. Similar to leach, only one of these towers can be placed on the map at a time. Upgrades increase damage and decrease charge time. This would work well with the nature tower as the wall could clump enemies up and then they all explode to nuke. The landmine will only start to charge again once the current landmine has been detonated so you can not immediately replace the landmine once it has been detonated.
This kinda sounds like the old Leach Tower, dunno exactly though

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Kind of, but this tower would stay latched on until the mob died or went out of range, leach tower stops after a few seconds

Also as for the rocket tower, it shoots missioes instead of charging lasers, and it’s special is different to the leach tower’s old special as it plants a mine instead of just blowing the nearest enemy up. Plus i really liked the old leach tower so it would be nice to see something similar imo. Also this ability involves more strategy as if there is a giant with a few enemies in front, you could use a nature tower to clump them all up together so the nuke damages all of them. Also, if you can see that the enemy has a landmine placed and you want to send a giant, send a few zombies fiirst to trigger the mine, leaving the path clear for your giant.

Thanks for your feedback, Daniel

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
i don't know if every tower that you suggested could be it's own tower but many could work as a "special upgrade" for the recent towers like the rocket one for the artillery tower

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I really like the Nature one you suggested, and it has a good ability, but if this was to be accepted into the game it absolutely have a range cap from other nature towers, mainly to prevent like 8 of them all together preventing any troop to walk by

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
i don't know if every tower that you suggested could be it's own tower but many could work as a "special upgrade" for the recent towers like the rocket one for the artillery tower
Yeah that would work too. I dont necessarily want a new tower, just content. The idea of a special upgrade would be just as good to me as a nee tower tbh
I really like the Nature one you suggested, and it has a good ability, but if this was to be accepted into the game it absolutely have a range cap from other nature towers, mainly to prevent like 8 of them all together preventing any troop to walk by
Yea that would be a good idea. However, it wouldnt be too great of an idea to have too many together as they dont deal dsmage, but it could certainly be annoying and make the game last way longer than it should

Reactions: Snivy Films
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom